Who has the fastest SS here?

orlando

Check this thread out buddy.

Silverado SS Top track times

Has AZ busted his tranny yet (ala Fuel Slut every 6 months)? I have the magazine at home and I think I remeber it saying he still has the stocker (beefed up) or it might have been on a thread here.... :dunno:

It finally died sometime after he did the burnout for the photo-shoot. He posted about it somewhere.

[

It finally died sometime after he did the burnout for the photo-shoot. He posted about it somewhere.

:sigh: Price to pay living on the edge. On the other hand, it is a great excuse to make it better. :thumbs:

i have to say that photo shoot is probably the best that sport truck mag has ever done.

The black SSS looks sooooooo sweet. I see it, then sometimes regret getting blue, but then i remember.. the blue ones are faster....

:driving:

The black SSS looks sooooooo sweet. I see it, then sometimes regret getting blue, but then i remember..  the blue ones are faster....

Go ahead and say that to AZFASTESTSS! Black is the fastest color even if it isn't mine!

Beserker has posted the biggest dyno numbers and will only go up soon.

I have seen Kurt's truck put down a bigger number on W2W's awd Mustang dyno. He didn't post it though.

I'd like to know why in the post title it says "Must show timeslip for proof"? Why would someone on here feel the need to prove their time to you?