sser's in the snow

impalarasser

Best product for extra bed weigth :cheers:

I have always used Large bags of Cat Litter (no not used stuff :pop: ).

It causes no damage :D , stays loose that can be used as a traction aid(never had to) and is relatively cheap,

I Buy it at WalMart :flag: for 6$.

Dr Mike :thumbs:

Best product for extra bed weigth :cheers:

I have always used Large bags of Cat Litter (no not used stuff :pop: ).

It causes no damage :D , stays loose that can be used as a traction aid(never had to) and is relatively cheap,

I Buy it at WalMart :flag: for 6$.

Dr Mike :thumbs:

And best of all, the neighborhood cats are eternally grateful for the cat box on wheels :jester:

the neighborhood cats are eternally grateful

I got a childhood picture of you from your better half, Dave. Coming from a guy that was not raised by wolves but alley cats that makes sense..........

WebCatboy.jpg

I live just to the north of Syracuse, NY - - - we're lookin' at 16' of snow many winters .............. I'll bet this AWD will get thru the worst of it in fine shape -------- perhaps due to the tires - mostly due to the fact that we know how the hell to drive in winter! :flag:

Also - - - if you don't own a cat you may not want 250 pounds of cat litter stored in your garage all summer. If you have a water softener, 50 - 80 pund bags of softener salt are great for extra weight - compact because it's heavy - - and when winter is over you can use the contents so there's no long-term storage issue.

And NO ............... I've never had a "spill" - so I'm not rotting out the truck bed.

Here in "Sunny Syracuse", we don't even clean off our windshields in winter unless there's more than 4" of snow on the glass - - - - -hell, we can SEE thru that little!

:jester:

Bah, you guys have nothing to worry about. I drove my 2wd with my 20's all winter here(here being Ft.Nelson British Columbia Canada, Look it up!). We had plenty of snow and I did just fine without any added weight. I can damn near garantee that 99% of you will not even see the same conditions where you are.

Archived