Son's Car Accident

The guys who know me probably haven't seen this side of me, because I'm normally the one talking sh*t, telling jokes, posting useless information, etc. etc. etc.

I was thinking the same thing....... :D

We look forward to seeing you next year too. 

thanks and take care

Thanks.

You got to bring Cheezy Fries again too

He still needs to get his FREE CAR WASH :crackup:

I nearly fell out of my chair..........:crackup:

Rob

P.S. - Glad to hear everything is OK (except the car)!

Brian, I know I was not there but I sure am glad that no one was hurt.

Is someone using my saying.....Sweet.

It is kind of a long story Mark, but at the car show....it kind of came up (without me or Brian saying anything), and then Brian threw out the Car Wash story, and I nearly fell on the ground.....good times....

It is kind of a long story Mark, but at the car show....it kind of came up (without me or Brian saying anything), and then Brian threw out the Car Wash story, and I nearly fell on the ground.....good times....

Yup, Cheezy saw a young lady and had noticed that she was with child.

When he said that you can't hurt anything since she was pregnant. I casually

replied " It's like a free car wash"

Cheezy got it. CraigW got it. Then I told Rob what we were talking about. We were rolling by then. Then the story of the Indy Meet where you made that remark had to be told. The tale lives on :crackup:

Yup, Cheezy saw a young lady and had noticed that she was with child.

When he said that you can't hurt anything since she was pregnant. I casually

replied " It's like a free car wash"

Cheezy got it. CraigW got it. Then I told Rob what we were talking about. We were rolling by then. Then the story of the Indy Meet where you made that remark had to be told. The tale lives on :crackup:

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I hope my legacy will continue for generations to come :D

You guys and gals are always a hoot to hang with. I'll keep reminding Brian(cheesyfries) about the carwash. HA HA :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Also thanks everyone for a great time even if I dont have an SS anymore. I miss it though. (Darn would would have been the only blue one)

• 2 weeks later...