Some pics for Fast4Popper

ThePDB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love that headliner.....how much did it cost you if you mind me asking. the system is also a very good setup but im very lazy and wouldnt do that! so if you can more pics of the headliner etc and any more info

that box is killer :cool:

is that a screen you have up in the cubby hole??? any more info would be cool nice idea

Edited by drako (see edit history)

Nice headliner I just don't like how sued shows everything and pretty much needs to be brushed to look good. Where did they put the seam in the headliner because I don't think there is an animal big enough to have it one piece. Also what did that cost you?

i love that headliner.....how much did it cost you if you mind me asking. the system is also a very good setup but im very lazy and wouldnt do that! so if you can more pics of the headliner etc and any more info

that box is killer  :cool:

is that a screen you have up in the cubby hole??? any more info would be cool nice idea

the headliner cost about 400 bucks with the suede. thats including the visors and the back seat being done as well. yes that is a screen in the cubby, I also vinyled that to match. it is an Alpine 5.8 inch. same as the headrest screens.

Nice headliner I just don't like how sued shows everything and pretty much needs to be brushed to look good. Where did they put the seam in the headliner because I don't think there is an animal big enough to have it one piece. Also what did that cost you?

there was no seams in the headliner. it was about 2 inches to short when they started and they steamed it to get it to stretch. yes it does show everything, but I love it!!!!

to the PDB. THANKS for posting these pics, I just do not have the know how to do it! could you post some outside pics of the truck? thanks! I wanna know what people think of the tinted windshield and the hood!

hmmmm i would def do that for 400.....especially if i get everything covered. any idea how much it would be to cover part of the door panel (the part above the handrest, you know where the lock goes) in suede...dunno if anyone is following me on this...

hmmmm i would def do that for 400.....especially if i get everything covered. any idea how much it would be to cover part of the door panel (the part above the handrest, you know where the lock goes) in suede...dunno if anyone is following me on this...

that part does not come out easily on your doors. the only problem is that you have to send you headliner to me.. it takes the guy about 2 days to do it all and i will give you my cost on the headliner. you will have to paint your handels and all the plastic to match and I can get you that paint too. let me know....