Some pics for Fast4Popper

ThePDB

I've driven his truck.  :driving:  :D

Me too. Chris and his brother were drinking to many beers while I was porting Chris' throttle body... We took his truck to Home Depot to get some more screws and apparently I drove to slow as his brother asked "when did we stop and pick up grandma???". :lol:

i will clean it this weekend and get more pics for you all to see, of the front end.

So let me know what all you wanna see.  I will do my best to get pics of them out to you all...

Thanks for all the interest. I am surprised at the attn this has been getting, I am also surprised no one has asked about the car. :)

Feel like coming over this weekend? I'm going to detail my truck Saturday too and want to do some more stereo work...

Is your Daytona an IROC turbo??? Got any performance mods? I like those old turbo mopars...

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel like coming over this weekend? I'm going to detail my truck Saturday too and want to do some more stereo work...

Is your Daytona an IROC turbo??? Got any performance mods? I like those old turbo mopars...

This post has been edited by SS_bnoon_SS: Today, 02:53 PM

shoot, I have plans with the wife and kid to go to Red Rock, we never been there. Sunday I am doing brakes on a Toyota! woohoo! as for the car, it is a VERY limited edition IROC R/T, what dodge considered a limited run, there was 250 built in 92 and 231 in 93. I have one of 16 with the options I have, the only thing I didnt get was leather. it currently has just over 80K miles on it. I bought it from a guy in N.Y. with 43K in 99' it has the 16valve Lotus Head with a I/C turbo, stock HP is 224 with TQ at 217. I have done just exhaust. the head it way to finicky to mess with more boost and the head RAW, no valves, no cams is 3800$ if you can find one. it is a fun as hell car. I have ran a 14.7 with it me driving and the audio gear intact. not bad for a 14year old car. still keeps up with todays ricers thats for sure.!

Some people complain about the car rarity and me doing an audio system in it. well before I cut or changed anything I found replacement parts and have them in the garage to be put back together. I have thought about sellin it, but it is paid for and I would kick myself if I ever did!

I have a question for you all with the killer pics in your signature. how do I get one made? I want one of the chick that is in the post and maybe combine it with some of the other pics that are here as well? let me know how i go about doin it. thanks -C-

AJSMITH:You sig is sweet!!!

MAN.. Someone took some major ideas from the set up I had in my truck in 2004!!!

Headliner, Monitors, Rear seat... Geezz I feel prostituted... :jester:

Ok not really It is a bad ass set up and major props should be given cause it is not easy to make something look that clean in a set up.. takes many many hours!!!

MAN..  Someone took some major ideas from the set up I had in my truck in 2004!!! 

Headliner, Monitors, Rear seat... Geezz  I feel prostituted...    :jester:

Ok not really It is a bad ass set up and major props should be given cause it is not easy to make something look that clean in a set up.. takes many many hours!!!

Joe,

Just cause I know you can take this, here is my reply!!!

I just took your ideas, and well, PROFECTED them!!! just kidding, yes i did take some of your ideas and executed them as well as you did! I will give props where props are due! thanks for your praise!

I have a question for you all with the killer pics in your signature. how do I get one made?  I want one of the chick that is in the post and maybe combine it with some of the other pics that are here as well?  let me know how i go about doin it.  thanks -C-

There is a photoshop help thread... I think BigO or Foxforma are pros with photoshop. They can prolly set you up good.

I have a question for you all with the killer pics in your signature. how do I get one made?  I want one of the chick that is in the post and maybe combine it with some of the other pics that are here as well?  let me know how i go about doin it.  thanks -C-

I can see what I can do for ya, I will PS something tomorrow when I get time :cheers:

Sweet looking truck and system fast !!! Wish I could have made the show to see it in person (by the way, if anyone from D.M. area gets together, let me know)

Jason

I am sure we will have one soon. SS_bnoon_ss has been buggin. I am ;pretty much full for weekends the month of August, but that does not mean we cant do anything on a weeknight. or even better, we could raid Porkies one night!! what do you guys think?

Porkeys sounds good to me. Im usually up there every Weds night. It has been getting pretty jammed there by 6pm or so. I've had the SS in there a couple times and usually get a few people looking and asking questions. Im open pretty much any weds with the exception of this week.

ok, here are a couple more pics I just got from chris:

d95f5fc2.jpg

Fast4popper1.jpg

and then my brother has to stick his ugly as mug in the pic! man, yes that is my wife! please no comments!!! I can not lie, I just woke up and that is NOT my wife, her name is Kai and she is from Mississippi, that southern accent...MMMMmmMMMmmMMmMmmmM GOOD!