Some pics for Fast4Popper

ThePDB

Porkeys sounds good to me. Im usually up there every Weds night. It has been getting pretty jammed there by 6pm or so. I've had the SS in there a couple times and usually get a few people looking and asking questions. Im open pretty much any weds with the exception of this week.

How about Wednesday, August the 9th at Porkey's then?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porkeys sounds good to me. Im usually up there every Weds night. It has been getting pretty jammed there by 6pm or so. I've had the SS in there a couple times and usually get a few people looking and asking questions. Im open pretty much any weds with the exception of this week.

Yeah that will work for me...Fast are you available? Also should we make a post on the events forum, in case anyone else wants to go??

Yeah that will work for me...Fast are you available? Also should we make a post on the events forum, in case anyone else wants to go??

I am so there!!! Do you all care if my bro comes with his Pontiac WS6? I know its not an SS but it is a fun car. also I see a few SS's around work that I can see if I can get some interests. sounds fun! cya all there!

I am so there!!! Do you all care if my bro comes with his Pontiac WS6? I know its not an SS but it is a fun car.  also I see a few SS's around work that I can see if I can get some interests.  sounds fun!  cya all there!

Awwwww man, that fairy wants to come?!?!?! Tell him to take his WusSy6 and shove it. I don't even think Porky's lets cars like that in anymore anyway. :crackup::jester:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24466

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Now that is a nice install :cheers: I was trying to think of a place for my amps :thumbs:

I like his install... all but one thing... that rear seat is DAYYYYYYUM heavy to lift with the amps mounted in it. I'd motorsize it being that heavy... :thumbs:

you are just a ****!! :) I thought about it, just no where to hide an actuator. oh well there is alway someone elses SS! like yours!!!!!! I dont see anything in that truck yet!!!! :cheers:

I want to clear a few things up, first off to THE PDB, thank you for posting my pics. and finally, I BUILT THIS TRUCK! ALL OF IT! not a shop that I paid to do it. I actually run a shop and this was built for my by none other the ME! please to not ask THEPDB who did this.

If you look at my sig, you can see that I do this for a living, I am one of less than 100 MASTER certified 12 volt installers in the country. this is my profession, this is my life!

thanks for all the props on the install, it is something that I am proud of, and your compliments make it all worth while.

I want to clear a few things up, first off to THE PDB, thank you for posting my pics. and finally, I BUILT THIS TRUCK! ALL OF IT! not a shop that I paid to do it. I actually run a shop and this was built for my by none other the ME! please to not ask THEPDB who did this.

If you look at my sig, you can see that I do this for a living, I am one of less than 100 MASTER certified 12 volt installers in the country. this is my profession, this is my life!

thanks for all the props on the install, it is something that I am proud of, and your compliments make it all worth while.

:cheers:

There might not be room for an actuator, but maybe add some kind of clock-spring to the seat to offset the weight a little??

you are just a ****!!  :) I thought about it, just no where to hide an actuator. oh well there is alway someone elses SS!  like yours!!!!!!  I dont see anything in that truck yet!!!!  :cheers:

Hahahahahahahaha, I think I dead lift about what your rear seat weighs... what, about 405??? :crackup:

I've got a 12" Solobaric installed with a PG ZX350 amp. Just don't have any time to make it look purdy yet. I've got all of the parts and equipment to finish it, just lost motivation... That's where your truck and Porky's comes in... after I stare at your system a while, I'll want to do some more work to mine. :thumbs:

you are just a ****!!  :) I thought about it, just no where to hide an actuator. oh well there is alway someone elses SS!  like yours!!!!!!  I dont see anything in that truck yet!!!!   :cheers:

Hahahahahahahaha, I think I dead lift about what your rear seat weighs... what, about 405??? :crackup:

I've got a 12" Solobaric installed with a PG ZX350 amp. Just don't have any time to make it look purdy yet. I've got all of the parts and equipment to finish it, just lost motivation... That's where your truck and Porky's comes in... after I stare at your system a while, I'll want to do some more work to mine. :thumbs:

:D funny!

• 8 months later...

thats pretty sick...i think i like your box the best out of all of it...quick question ...what kind of training did you have to go through to become a master installer? Im kinda lookin at that for a career oppurtunity my self....thanks

BTW ...bad ass system

post-11006-1177775853_thumb.jpg

well if he is mecp master certified i belive its like 5 years experience and a very hard test, i just began my basic installer. ive been doing it for a while and love it. wish i had more jobs to do big work like that, but right now its mostly subs and a couple tv nothing that custom yet.