Some pics for Fast4Popper

ThePDB

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an old topic, just keys in the front and hangers in teh rear. I wanna do it a lil lower tho, like a 3-5 drop. we'll see. I am lookin at a suspension setup soon, anyone have any help on this??

Yes I am MASTER certified. took me 4 tries to pass, 2 times I missed by one damn question!!! talk about pissed off... you need 3 years experience in the industry. has to be documented. as for the test, it sucks and honestly its not real world at all. unless it has been rewritten, which I know they were talking about. the new basic and first class are good tests. I do know I am one than less than 100 in the country that is certified at this level.. I dont flaunt it, but I did pass so I guess i can toot my own horn. I am just really humble bout things....

I am workin on some other things on the truck, the audio is done so I am workin on extras, I will get pics when I get er all done...

very nice! :thumbs:

really diggin' the ss in the enclosure and the headliner.

im jealous.

No need to be jealous, I was the same way when I saw it done on another SS here in the site. just take what I have done and make it better. I have some ideas now that its done, but I dont feel like tearin it all apart again. I would like to do the SS logo in the headliner too. also amps in the headliner in the rear? shit all kinds of ideas, too bad I cant afford another SS, then again there has always been the dream of a COlorado "mini me" that I have been kicking around. hmmmmmm...