Vortech, ATI and Magnuson superchargers on sale

tbyrne

We are offering discounts on all Vortech, ATI and Magnuson superchargers that we carry. Info and a rough idea on horsepower gains for the 1999+ systems are -

4gl218-018s_underhood.gif

Vortech - about 100-110hp (not intercooled)

The Vortech supercharging system for the 4.8/ 5.3/6.0 GM light truck will impress you with the obvious attention to detail and fully integrated appearance. Increase your horsepower to 391 and torque to 420 ft/lbs (5.3 Engines) to help you pull you, your passengers and your toys over the hill or around the corner.

7 PSIG

Includes V-2 SQ S-Trim supercharger

Satin (010SQ) or Polish (018SQ) finish

Hand-held programmer controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment

OEM style cast aluminum supercharger mounting bracket

Cast aluminum discharge tube with Bosch compressor bypass valve

Molded inlet duct retains stock air box and MAF locations

Oil drain, oil feed, and air intake assemblies

H2ATI.jpg

ATI (P-1SC) - about 115-125hp (intercooled)

Intercooled ProCharger supercharger systems enable your truck or sport utility to deliver unparalleled performance without sacrificing daily drivability or gas mileage. In fact, unlike inefficient positive displacement superchargers, in most towing applications your gas mileage may actually increase slightly thanks to the superior efficiency of the P-1SC ProCharger. Stock or modified, for towing, daily driving, or racing, Intercooled ProCharger systems deliver far more performance with far greater engine reliability than any other supercharger system or power adder such as nitrous oxide. System produces 8-9# of boost and comes with a 2 core intercooler to show you a 60-65% increase in horsepower.

ls1radix.jpg

Magnuson (Radix) - about 130+hp (intercooled)

Magnuson Products, Inc. , manufacturer of superchargers and supercharger systems for foreign and domestic vehicles is pleased to announce the availability of the newly designed, intercooled supercharger system for the 4.8L, 5.3L and the 6.0L Gen. 3 truck engines, including the new H2.

This all-new intercooled supercharger system utilizes the Magna Charger MP112 supercharger with internal bypass valve. Torque and horsepower increases are improved 63%-125% from 2,700 rpm to 5,500 rpm, giving more "power under the curve" than any other supercharger system available. This translates into a 130+hp increase to your rear wheels!

Intercooled systems are complete with all components necessary for installation. Included in the kit is the patented intake manifold (replacing the factory nylon manifold), intercooler core, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to complete the entire installation.

Other components include new fuel injectors, fuel rails, factory "push lock connectors" and regulator adapter. Computer programmer communicates with the factory ECU for proper calibration of the supercharger system. Transmission shift points, line pressures and converter strategies are optimized for use with the increase in torque and horsepower. Extended power train warranty is available for customer piece of mind.

These numbers can vary depending on other mods that are done to the vehicle along with your altitude and tuning. Just e-mail [email protected] for pricing. Discounts are available for all kits that each manufacturer produces.

Tom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you finance

We don't finance but do accept all major credit cards, certified bank checks, money ordes and of course - cash :)

that procharger system looks like it found a good place to take hot air in....

I've always though the same thing. Their kit for the early trucks is like this too.

.....or donate to charitable causes. Great tax break and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Lee, you could be the chairman of the S. R. S. S. fund!!

Slow Red S S!! :jester: or

C. C. S. C.

Color Challenged Senior Citizens!!! :jester::jester:

I'm sorry that was not nice.........just could not resist. I am sure you will make me pay though. :jester::jester:

Color Challenged Senior Citizens!!!

Silly boy. You know better than to talk that kind of trash. Look at my ride then look at yours. Red vs blue. I rest my case. Counsel for the defense, please rise....................oh, yeah. Sorry 'bout that. There is no defense for blue.

Next.

sorry to say lee...but it i had to choose between a blue and red ss..i would go blue :P ...red is too...i am too old and i need to feel young again...for a ferrari red works...maybe even a vette...but not a truck... :nono: just cause you made a bad decision do not try to put others down for making the right one...

... just cause you made a bad decision do not try to put others down for making the right one...

He didn't, but you just did. You ever hear that expression, "think before you open your mouth?" We all have the same truck, regardless of color. How about trying to think about that first? Just my $.02.

We all have the same truck, regardless of color. How about trying to think about that first? Just my $.02.

I have been thinking that for over a month now, the color wrestling and poking fun at one another was fun for a bit but IMO has gotten way out of control and is getting a bit ridiculous as of late. Just putting one of these "" :jester: "" doesn’t necessary cover-up the fact that there is an insult insinuated in the reply.

Darric,

Couldn't agree with you more. I little poke is fine, but there are lines that are crossed when you start name calling, or other things. That's where the whole thing kind of turns sour.

But, I also believe it's up to the individuals involved relationship with one another. If you and I are poking fun at each other because we know each other better or know each other's limitations, does not mean that someone who doesn't have a clue about me and you, can jump right in like they have the same relationship.

There are better ways to say things. If you can't poke fun and be polite at the same time, then don't attempt. There have been a few post on here in the last week, by coincidently the same individual I quoted above, that if it had been the first post I read when I showed up on this site, chances are I would not have been back. It reminded me of the mfg fights that have happened on here from time-to-time, and all we were talking about was the color. Some people just don't know when they cross the line. And that's the thing, everyone has different lines. If I'm posting and I'm teetering on whether or not it'll piss you off then I shouldn't post it. But....you actually have the THINK and engage your mind about what you are saying. Nobody comes here to get shit on. Just my thoughts.

... just cause you made a bad decision do not try to put others down for making the right one...

He didn't, but you just did. You ever hear that expression, "think before you open your mouth?" We all have the same truck, regardless of color. How about trying to think about that first? Just my $.02.

it is called a joke...deep breathes...count to ten...for whatever possible reason that was posted...it is the same joke that has been going around for months...i really do not appreciate being singled out...and i did think about that i said...took me a long time...see cause i didn't want to look stupid...opps...yeah we all have the same truck regardless of what color...we all noticed something about that truck may it be the color or something else that made it what it was...and it is in everyone of our driveways...we all have had our moment picking which color is better and posting things back and forth...great...and you didn't like my post...i apologize to you...i mean seriously i even sided with you

but it i had to choose between a blue and red ss..i would go blue 
..it is all okay in my book...and benkey...i promise to think an extra 10 seconds before each post...

i am sure lee is going to love this one...

Archived