SSS'S in New England Attention

Looks like ill be making about a 2hr drive. Ill see you guys there.

It will be good to see you again Joe!

You too TJ.

Looks like Krambo wont be making it. Ill let him explain why. Damn trannies :mad:

Are we meeting at the resturant or the Blanford rest area?

Jboyss ... Meet at the Resturant ... You are coming from the South/West so, that is your spot.

Shuan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

despite the rain looks like some sucess I had a great time hope you all did too. Stiches thank you very much for all the planing and the tour. it made the day great. I'll post some pics later tonight. everyone else with cameras should join in too.

What did the sign say?

im with matt on this one - thanks for the planning guys, I definitely had a great time despite the rain. and of course it was cool to meet up with some fellow SSers in person :cool: (with your loud ass trucks!) im sure the pics will come out nice too...

It read DO NOT PASS....should have read SLIPPERY WHEN WET. :uhoh:

It might have said:

Caution TBSS crossing!

My pictures are literally the exact same as Joe's, since I was standing next to him every time he was taking a picture, haha.

We didn't go to the track, but we all know that three of us can take a TBSS with an exhaust, intake and a tune.

Stitches, thanks again for setting it up, it would have been nice to run on the track but the drive was still cool.

:thumbs:

I had an AWESOME time as well! Those twisty roads were great to drive on, less the CT drivers there hahaha

Whats so wrong about loud exhaust?

1000 dollars is not bad, are they going to use the rear bumper over or replace it, didn't look all that bad.