SSS'S in New England Attention

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still in for it .... Rain or Shine

Worst that can happen .... We all go do Breakfast together, then go for a long country drive.... It's my area ... I know all the nice back roads and where all the Speed Traps are !!!!! :D

FOOD:

Grill is provided ... Just bring your favorite stuff ... (I'll bring some spare dogs and such)

Weather: - Looks like a 30% for the morning only. Plus they are stating NORTH of Albany .... SO, we should be alright .... And it is only Scattered Showers ....

I am committed to be there. I am not really happy about the chance of rain but I lined up a babysitter and my wife and I need some time away. I am going up tonight and getting a hotel room with my wife. I spoke with Joe (Jboyss) and he seems to be a go as well. See you all there. :cheers:

I'll be there rain or shine for sure first thing at 8:00.  See you all there.

Shuan, i'll talk to you tonight.

10-4 Matt ....

I am still in for the day .... Rain or Shine ....

If you are traveling .... and need a contact number .... Call my cell ... 413-441-5732

For all of you meeting at the Blandford Rest Area on the Pike, give a hollar when you guys are rolling out. That way, we will be sure to wait for you all.

Shuan

Hey Matt ...

Are you going to the track to "Set Up Shop" and then come back and meet us, or do you want us to meet you there?? I know, it is the Western most entrence to the track.

Attention!!! - Does anyone have a folding Card Table they can bring? It will Make our lives a little easier when it comes time to eat.

I have got some general supplies for all .... Paperplates, fork/knives/spoons, ketchup, BBQ sauce, Mustard, Hot Dogs(20) , Burgers (12), chips, cookies, salt & pepper, cups, papertowels ...

Anything else, please bring ....

Looks like ill be making about a 2hr drive. Ill see you guys there.

It will be good to see you again Joe!

You too TJ.

Looks like Krambo wont be making it. Ill let him explain why. Damn trannies :mad:

Are we meeting at the resturant or the Blanford rest area?

• Admin

I think I have a card table. Not sure it's going to fit into the VW Rabbit I'm driving this week, but I'll try!!! I'm driving from NH, leaving around 5:30ish am. Will meet up with the group just off the highway (reading all the meet up details right now).

I'm in a light green 4-door VW Rabbit (brand new).

I have Sum1 and Stitches phones and they have mine.