SSS'S in New England Attention

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an AWESOME time as well! Those twisty roads were great to drive on, less the CT drivers there hahaha

Whats so wrong about loud exhaust?

1000 dollars is not bad, are they going to use the rear bumper over or replace it, didn't look all that bad.

rear bumper is salvageable thanks to nerf bar

Cool glad to see you will be up and going again soon then! Definatly could have been alot worse, just not hot footin for a bit eh :banghead:

Hey, I only count 2 of you guys who is the 3rd that WAXED me.

Before my dumb ass move :dupe: For those of you damage to truck is about $1000 still all-n-all had a good time.Hope to posssibly talk to ya guys soon

Even though you didn't end up racing him, I think PladdPezzPunk would have had you if we knew what he had back when we were lining up. He pulled a rabit out of his hat at the end of the day. And I do remember being right behind PladdPezzPunk when he raced jboyss and they were pretty damn close to being tied together.

Good to hear it wont cost that much to fix it, I know that hitch step saved your bumper though, do you also have to get a new hitch, it looked a little bent?

Still a sharp looking truck though ;) From the right side :thumbs:

Hey Guys ...

I too had a great day meeting all of you!!!! Sorry that the weather didn't hold out for us... But what can you do??

Any of you want to meet up for a the same type of drive, but with more twists, turns, mountains, chicken wings and Beer, let me know. The roads we went over are absolutely Beautiful.... if you were able could see through all the rain and storm clouds....

Once again, I had a blast, and thanks for hanging out in my part of this world for the day!!! It was nice to finally put a face with all of the Names .... :thumbs::thumbs:

also anyone interested in the tail lens paint I used. Here is a link. It's made by Silver Image Racing. worked great and even after all the salt and sand up in VT NY and MA, it still washed off to be shiny just like when I painted it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2x-LENS-SMO...emZ320030962406

And of course, now it dropped in price and they sell two cans at once :banghead: