SSS'S in New England Attention

You boy's may get a chance to mess with a ligtning as well. I think one of my buddys may come with, and he's ready to run.

If anyone comming is intrested in a cowl hood I have one for sale that I could bring, and there would be no shipping!! :thumbs: BTW.. It's black..

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boy's may get a chance to mess with a ligtning as well. I think one of my buddys may come with, and he's ready to run.

If anyone comming is intrested in a cowl hood I have one for sale that I could bring, and there would be no shipping!! :thumbs:  BTW.. It's black..

Have a pic of that hood?

Here are two pictures, one on the truck and the other off. I have better pictures on another pc I use, just dont have access till tomorrow.

here is the link to all the other pictures, that are better.

Hood pictures

post-6797-1156476964_thumb.jpg

post-6797-1156477009_thumb.jpg

Edited by kaotik1 (see edit history)

The List for the date so far. 08/18/06 09:45 Hrs.

1. PladdPezzPunk

2. Smithl3 - Late arrival

3. Sum1

4. KissMySilvSS

5. psher481

6. Stitches040 + 1 buddy (77 GMC)

7. Mervz (H2, I presume)

8. Geomcrider

9. Kaotik1

10.Cerbomakr

11.Kranbo

12.Tonman316

13.Badfnz-383

14.2003SSB.B.

Hey all ... This thread has slowed down a lot lately ... Just seeing if there are any more takers, or leavers? Hope there are some more "Maybe's" that will make it. only 22 days away ....

Plus ... Two things ... (voice your opinion)

1 - Meeting spot ... Do we want one, so we can caravan in, in style

2 - Food ... Bring your own, or buy there (I will bring some small grills)

That's all from me ....

• Admin

I'll be there with a press loaner as well, just like Sue. :cheers:

This morning while on patrol ... I "Bumped", into Susan Mead. (By way of Bumped, I mean Stopped for Speeding)

If you don't know, Sue Mead writes articles for all of the Road & Track style mags. She always has a new vehicle every other week, with manufacturer plates on them in her driveway.  (She live in my town)

Sue Mead - Bio

Sue Mead - Article/Ferrari

Long story short ... we got to BS'n about vehicles. She was driving a 2006 Audi TT Converitble. She was amazed at how "Quick" it was, without even noticing it. She was really impressed that I owned a SSS, especially after I told her that it was slightly Modified for more fun.  (She said, "So you own the only one I see around here?")  So, I also told her about our upcoming get together at Lebanon Valley.  She wrote down the date, and said she would try to make it. Maybe a little side story about us for one of her mags.  This is not etched in stone, but it would be a really cool little story to run.

BTW ... she got off with a written warning ....  :D

Meeting Spot .... Lebanon Springs, NY 09:00 Hrs. Roll out 09:30 Hrs ...

I just went through there yesterday. There is a huge truck stop off of the MassPike/NY 90 ... but it is huge Dirt Parking lot. Figure we don't want to get our trucks "Dirty". There is a resturant with a nice big parking lot named Jimmy D's ... But they open at 9am. About a 100 yards up the street from Jimmy D's is a commercial business space Plaza .... ATM, Gas etc...

Both locations are about 5 miles north of Rt. 90 and 5 miles west of the dragway ... I will Call Jimmy D's to see if we can meet there, They do breakfast ... so if we want ... We can get some breakfast / food there then head to the track . Second choise is the commercial Plaza just down the street.

There are a couple of Convenience stores, banks and gas stations there for some Breakfast, Fuel, ATM, Beer, water ... etc ...

Also ... Fuel is about .10-.15 cents cheaper in this area, than getting it right off of Rt. 90 ....

Give me some input .... :thumbs:

Shuan

You have a street address Stiches? I'm coming from NH so I guess I gotta get up early!!

If anyone is coming from Western NH or Vt/Mass on 91, let me know. I'll be coming that direction.

-Z

No Problem Zane ... I'll post many directions in the coming weeks ....

For you, you may just want to head down to Keene, then over on 101 to VT, then Rt. 91 s to Greenfield, then w on 2 to my place, then follow me on down.... or just 91 s to 90, then west to NY....

For the start time, PladdPezzPunk stated that racing starts around 10:00 Hrs. Sorry for the early start.....

Shuan