• FDlightningSVT
    • RATFINK
    • I don't know..
    • RATFINK??
    • FDlightningSVT??

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I had no idea all this was taking place. Come on get a life, who really cares about who can beat who. This person who made up this poll must have nothing better to do. You'll have to excuse my cousin he ONLY thinks about money. I say their are more important things in life than money, and if you drive a Ford or a Chevy.....who cares.

Wow I had no idea all this was taking place. Come on get a life, who really cares about who can beat who. This person who made up this poll must have nothing better to do. You'll have to excuse my cousin he ONLY thinks about money. I say their are more important things in life than money, and if you drive a Ford or a Chevy.....who cares.

Well you seemed like you cared for a while there.... Yes I honestly having nothing better to do than this.. :D

I'm no brand nazi myself, I like em all.

Well except for Dodge. :D

I wanted a truck specifically for the purpose of brutal straight line speed. Given that choice the 1990 454SS is the best choice out there, no other truck made in the last century is so easy to make fast for so little money.

There are parts to support pretty much any power level you want with the 454, and all can be had with a mere phone call.

Can't beat it for simplicity. :D

If they do release the new "SS" standard cab I most likely will get one for a driver though. That will allow me to get a little crazy with the 90 and not worry about it's drivavbility. :ph34r:

RF

why? because dodge makes more powerful trucks, and smoother riding trucks and also stiffer framed trucks while still costing less?

Archived