• FDlightningSVT
    • RATFINK
    • I don't know..
    • RATFINK??
    • FDlightningSVT??

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm no brand nazi myself, I like em all.

Well except for Dodge. :D

I wanted a truck specifically for the purpose of brutal straight line speed. Given that choice the 1990 454SS is the best choice out there, no other truck made in the last century is so easy to make fast for so little money.

There are parts to support pretty much any power level you want with the 454, and all can be had with a mere phone call.

Can't beat it for simplicity. :D

If they do release the new "SS" standard cab I most likely will get one for a driver though. That will allow me to get a little crazy with the 90 and not worry about it's drivavbility. :ph34r:

RF

why? because dodge makes more powerful trucks, and smoother riding trucks and also stiffer framed trucks while still costing less?

You have no idea who I am or what I do.

If you knew what I know about dodge you wouldn't make that assanine statement.

But then again all your post's are assanine statements, so why stop now.

RF

why? because dodge makes more powerful trucks, and smoother riding trucks and also stiffer framed trucks while still costing less?

Ok, I run a used car dealership and Dodge trucks do not ride smoother. They are the worst riding of the 3, and their seats are terribly uncomfortable. The "Magnum" series of engines is terribly doggy, and has many problems. Dodge has some of the poorest build quality of any full size truck. The convience is terrible also, have you tried to operate some of the buttons on the dash with work gloves on? Not happen. At 80,000 miles a Dodge has to have a new tranny, the motor is worn out, and you might want to start pricing new rear ends.

I wish I could find the pics of when I had to pull a Dodge Ram out of the snow with my measly S10 ZR2. I had to back through the other side of the ditch to get him out, and the S10 never hesitated.

I looked thru the forum and caught up on the deal.It sounds like DODGEguy3 is one of those guys where his moms his sister,his sister is his cousin and his dad is the donkey from the peting zoo,and he flunked 1st grade .Thats also probably the reason he drives a dodge.I've been a die hard chevy guy since the first time my dad told me about his 1970 chevelle 396SS smoking cudas and blowing away my godfathers roadrunner.I think it also has do to the fact i drove a 1998 Z28 6speed for 6 monthes,until i had to sell it do to 1 very large ticket,and my 99 xtreme is probably the best vehicle i have everowned.Im a fan of GM in general and if someone is low enough to come in somewhere they dont belong and trash people and there opinions and beliefs it just shows how smallminded a pereson can be.So i think DODGEguy3 showed go back to truckville and crawl back into his hole. :angry:

Archived