Black is the fastest color

Z4pp

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to paint my SS plaid, because anyone who has seen Space Balls know's plaid is the fastest color. It allows you to go beyond ludicrous Speed..I'm stuck there with mine being Blue  :banghead:

DW

:withstupid:

my favorite phrase from that movie is "she's gone from suck to blow!" :crackup:

never raced a red one before but get some pix or video for proof since its planned out!!!

I will.... :D

OK so we ran them tonight... and just as I suspected... RED WON (by about 3 lengths)!!! I taped it and I will set it up so everyone can see it... its under quicktime format so i'm not really sure how i'm gonna do it, but i will find a way...

The black SSS has: Volant Intake with scoop, B&B Exhaust, Superchips tune, 22's, a tannaue, BSER roll pan and 2 big ass 15" subs.... I may have had a bit of a weight atvantage, but his looks and sounds cooler :cool:

I have: Volant CAI (w/o scoop), MSD Super conductor 8.5mm wires (Red :D), NGK TR6 plugs, and a PCMFORLESS tune. (everything else is stock)

:seeya:

OK so we ran them tonight... and just as I suspected... RED WON (by about 3 lengths)!!! ...

I can't hear you LAAA LAAAAAA LAAA LAAAAAA LAAA :jester: Good kill man :thumbs::thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

edit - wait a minute, he had a pair of 15's in the back? With the 22s he gave himself a 300-lb disadvantage.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Did the black truck no you where racing?

Yeah. we raced from a dig. three honks and away we went...

OK so we ran them tonight... and just as I suspected... RED WON (by about 3 lengths)!!! ...

I can't hear you LAAA LAAAAAA LAAA LAAAAAA LAAA :jester: Good kill man :thumbs::thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

edit - wait a minute, he had a pair of 15's in the back? With the 22s he gave himself a 300-lb disadvantage.

thanks Mr. P! :thumbs:

haha, ok just to end this on a good note- Chevy is the fastest color!! :D