Dallas,Tx Newbie

onyx_ss

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the group ,guess im going to have Fire up the Grill and cook a brisket Texas style . SS party on the patio ! :cheers: If black was a color It would be the best

Well you certainly got the patio for it! I'd have to just take everyone down to the Hard Eight.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Cook Out Eh? Sounds good...By the way Just wondering for some input from the rest of the ss'ers, Im looking into a Intake but cant decide on which, I like how that Fram sounds but again ive heared alot of good things from volant users??? Any Input is Welcomed

I'm thinking of cleaning-up the truck and bringing the kids and I to the Plano car show this Saturday - anyone know how the turnout has been lately?

Mr. P. :)

kinda week 2 SS ,1 Intimadator......but building

Ps VOLANT !

Edited by BmanSS (see edit history)

Yeah i think i am going to end up buying Volant Thats if there any extra change..know what im mean? :banghead: hopefully there is but i will see if not i can wait...BY the way yall have seen that one imitation ss that was droped down

layinss001.jpg

Wow yall really flammed him :lol: but he does have a nice truck :thumbs:

Onyx

Welcome to the site! After the Antenna delete make sure to upgrade your PCM. Your truck will come to life. I have the volant intake with Ram air. It's good too. You will have to do some modifications with the Ram air to make it fit over the brake duct, but it's not too bad.

On a different note, any of you fellow Dallas area folks have any body work done at Huffines Body Shop. I just had them fix my front end. Not too happy with it. here's a pic.

truck_front.jpg

Is it me or is something not quite right with my bumper cover (with the exception of the missing center billit grill)?

Edited by TomSSS (see edit history)

Looks ok to me  :dunno:  Clear the bottom set of headlights and buy silvered turn signal bulbs.  :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

I've been thinking about doing the headlights. But to me it looks like the left vent isn't on right, and the cover has a little bit of a twist to it. Maybe I'm just being over critical.