Dallas,Tx Newbie

onyx_ss

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the info Guys :thumbs: much appreciated...and yeah as soon as more money is left over im going to mod the ss as much as i can, Ive heared alot of good things from PCM, so im going to look into, and TomSSS yeah that does look kinda on the funky side??? Maybe its the camera angle?

Oh and i wasent able to buy the volant last weekend.....Few more things poped up, had to deal with them but hopefully i can buy it soon :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see LG Motorsports will do it if you have the LS1 edit software. thyre in Wylie or you can call Nelson performance tuning theyre in SA. I think they will send you a new pcm, you just need to send yours back as a core. The guy Allen is on Performance trucks.net .Also i think Keith Craft racing here in Plano may do it but theyve never called back

• 2 weeks later...
Any of you texas guys know if theres a place i can get my PCM tuned near Tyler? I'd really rather not send it off to pcmforless unless i have to.

Working on a group dyno day ,guy is in bedford has all the bells n whistles to do it on the the Dyno.I will be posting the date in the next few weeks ,Who ever Is Interested let me Know ?