Gaylord Speedster

Got here today but, the forklift attacked it during shipping, punched through carton spider webbed  the Glass  :sigh: sent back still waiting now

Damn, that sucks balls man. Hopefully you will get a replacement soon. How long did it take to arrive from when you placed your order?

Edited by RTStork (see edit history)

I'm talking to Gaylords today to get a replacement.  Sorry about the damage and the delay.  Hopefully Gaylords will get it in process before they get the damaged one back.

hey im going with the flow,cant blame you for there mess up ......................sure we can :jester::pop:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finely got the Lid in today,It was supposed to be here last Thursday but it was lost in shipping .FX said they thought it was in Calli somewhere but they found it here on the dock Friday .so it made it here today .Box had 2 big holes in it on one side and a gouge across the bottom 2' log ripped through the carton.Lucky me no Damage to the Lid this time ...................BUT the did not send the Hardware to install it :banghead: