Gaylord Speedster

Well I finely got the Lid  in today,It was supposed to be here last Thursday but it was lost in shipping .FX said they thought it was in Calli somewhere but they found it here on  the dock Friday .so it made it here today .Box had 2 big holes in it on one side and a gouge across the bottom 2' log ripped through the carton.Lucky me no Damage to the Lid this time ...................BUT the did not send the Hardware to install it :banghead:

wow, talk about a nightmare. sorry to hear that dude, sounds like a real cluster f*ck.

hey its nothing that some ski rope and a couple of bungie cords cant fix,its installed now .I put a nut n washer ont the front 2 bolts ski rope to the front tie down in the bed and 2 bungie cords on the back to the locks .rear raises enough to close the gate ..she's going home tonight :thumbs:

hey its nothing that some ski rope and a couple of bungie cords cant fix,its installed now .I put  a nut n washer ont the front 2 bolts ski rope to the front tie down in the bed and 2 bungie cords on the back to the locks .rear raises enough to close the gate ..she's going home tonight :thumbs:
:cool: Can't wait to see it.

I wouldn't blame the damage on Gaylords but on the shipping company because we have recieved many lids from them directly at work and the lids never see a fork lift and never should. Infact I was supprized at how well gaylords treats these things when they personally ship them. I'm sure they insure them when someone else ships for them so the only thing that is lost is the persons time who ordered it.

I wouldn't blame the damage on Gaylords but on the shipping company because we have recieved many lids from them directly at work and the lids never see a fork lift and never should. Infact I was supprized at how well gaylords treats these things when they personally ship them. I'm sure they insure them when someone else ships for them so the only thing that is lost is the persons time who ordered it.

The packing was 110%,Shipper's handlers (FedEx aka UPS Rejects) are to blame.My shop is on a corner street .In see/hear delivery trucks come around the corner and WAM-BAM ,you hear stuff flying around in the trailor .

I just got my spoiler on the tailgate sanded down to get rid of those step things and painted white! That wont affect how the lid fits will it? PLus my lid is siitng in my buddies shop waittin for me to come home so I can get it,yea steve hopefully u see this I come to texas like the 15 or the 10 of December so u me and Mark need to get the trucks together hopefully BmanSS can come! anyway hit me back! :driving:

Edited by Blaker888 (see edit history)

I just got my spoiler on the tailgate  sanded down to get rid of those step things and painted white! That wont affect how the lid fits will it? PLus my lid is siitng in my buddies shop waittin for me to come home so I can get it,yea steve hopefully u see this I come to texas like the 15 or the 10 of December so u me and Mark need to get the trucks together hopefully BmanSS can come! anyway hit me back! :driving:

PLAN is on :cheers:

I just got my spoiler on the tailgate  sanded down to get rid of those step things and painted white! That wont affect how the lid fits will it? PLus my lid is siitng in my buddies shop waittin for me to come home so I can get it,yea steve hopefully u see this I come to texas like the 15 or the 10 of December so u me and Mark need to get the trucks together hopefully BmanSS can come! anyway hit me back! :driving:
PLAN is on :cheers:

:withstupid: Uh-huh I'll just pass that on to my social secretary :jester: Yeah man straight-up we need to throw a welcome home party.

Mr. P. :)