SSS's in KENTUCKY

Just a thought, but I say we try to have a meet at the Corvette Museum here in Bowling Green, After all it is the Corvette of trucks.  Thats just a thought I know there were several pics taken there that is on the websites gallery.  Maybe I can do some asking around about letting us have a get together or something then we are just right down the road from Beech Bend Raceway park (how about a race?). If any thoughts let me know, just trying to come up with something.

The Corvette Museum and Beech Bend raceway sounds like a Big Time! Count me in. :thumbs:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I went to the corvette museum today and talked to them about a gtg and they are all for it. I need to do some work on who can come and when to schedule it. I am going to make a new post on the gtg/rally to see if anyone else is interested.

Hey guys I went to the corvette museum today and talked to them about a gtg and they are all for it.  I need to do some work on who can come and when to schedule it. I am going to make a new post on the gtg/rally to see if anyone else is interested.

Hey good work. Keep us posted! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FT Campbell is in both Kentucky and Tennessee. Postal says it is Kentucky, yet there are stateline signs through the southern half of Campbell. I have only seen 5-6 SSS around here, some new Intimidators, and many Trailblazer SS's. Many recent purchases from getting back from the war. I am the only Silver Birch, so far (and I almost got a black one).

I live in Clarksville, TN. However, my across the street neighbor has a fenceline separating his Tennessee backyard from Kentucky. That view lends itself to a beautiful country pasture with a barn, silo and plenty of cattle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...