Smoked my first Bee....

DRSS05

Last night as I was headed home from an fun night out in the city(Santa Monica,Ca.) I dropped off two beautiful woman,my friends :devil: and continued home. Taking it easy since I had a couple drinks,so as I persued home a black Rumble bee extended cab or quad cab on 22's pulls up right next to me. My truck is also on 22's,stock except for the Volant CAI. So anyways the guy keeps hinting that he wants to play,so he pulls in front of me,kinda cutting me off. So I accept the invitation,and pull along side. We were rolling at about 60-65mph, I hear his exhaust start to scream so I puched it as well. He probably got about a doors lenth ahead from punching it first,but that was the only lead he got :crackup: I was so impressed how my truck just litteraly smoked him. By about 110 I had easily 2-3 cars on that guy. Now you may think I am over doing it,but the guy kept comming back trying to at least pass me once. I know that guy will definatly think twice about playing with as SS. I cant wait to get my tune in the mail next week. That ended a perfect night,because I didn't get pulled over and nobody was hurt......except for his feelings. :D

MayBEEEEE.... :crackup: What differance is there between the regular hemi and the bee? Dont they come with the same motor? Has anyone gone up with a rcsb Bee? Infact my buddy has one, I will ask him to go heads up with me and I'll let you guys know the results. :thumbs:

Duuhhh....I just read the post above mine. :crazy:

Edited by DRSS05 (see edit history)

Yea like i said i raced 2 diffrent bees. The first we were at a red light he had been trin me for about half a mile. I was behind him and the light turned green and he nailed it and so did i. I reeled him right in by the top of 1st gear. When i hit 2 i pulled around him at the top of 2 i was even and when i hit 3 i pulled hard probably 2 to 3 trucks by 85mph. This guy was like WTF i just smiled a threw him a rev and made a u turn.

MayBEEEEE.... :crackup: What differance is there between the regular hemi and the bee? Dont they come with the same motor? Has anyone gone up with a rcsb Bee? Infact my buddy has one, I will ask him to go heads up with me and I'll let you guys know the results. :thumbs:

Duuhhh....I just read the post above mine. :crazy:

Not a thing performance wise. It's all looks. But what I don't understand is that most of the bee's I have seen have been 4x4 WTF???