got the new truck

sirk

hye guys just picked up my truck last night. i love this thing. just drivin around is awsome in it. put the billet grill on and a billet bowtie. looks really slick with the graystone colour of the body. also debadged everything but the vmax on the sides. dealer filled my truck up with 87 so im kinda choked bout that. wanna get through this so i can filler with the 92. its really temping to just punch it all the time but im tryin to break it in at least a little. i think the 87 is crap cause i notice a huge dropoff in pull when i shift to third. feels different. other than that i love this truck and cant wait to get the cai and tune. then exhaust when i find the one i want. later.

hye guys just picked up my truck last night. i love this thing. just drivin around is awsome in it. put the billet grill on and a billet bowtie. looks really slick with the graystone colour of the body. also debadged everything but the vmax on the sides. dealer filled my truck up with 87 so im kinda choked bout that. wanna get through this so i can filler with the 92. its really temping to just punch it all the time but im tryin to break it in at least a little. i think the 87 is crap cause i notice a huge dropoff in pull when i shift to third. feels different. other than that i love this truck and cant wait to get the cai and tune. then exhaust when i find the one i want. later.

Congrats, I love mine too. :chevy:

That drop @ the shifts is the Torque Management. You need a custom tune to make it right.

When I bought mine in 2003, they needed me to come out and drop off some paper work they messed a few times and let me fill up myself on their bill each time which was kind of nice (93 for free three times).