Pictures of my SS

ginnie ss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I am Ginnie's son... About that programmer - it turned out that the guys at Summit sent them one for a 02 Silverado 6.0 I talked to them before they tried to install it. I would imagine that if you would try to upload the program to the SS ECU, the programmer would stop you? I think they verify the engine code in the vin number. Anyway they are going to send it back and wait till Christmas.

Personally, I dont think they do much anyway - the SS maps are already tuned for 92+ gas... right?

Hey guys, I am Ginnie's son... About that programmer - it turned out that the guys at Summit sent them one for a 02 Silverado 6.0 I talked to them before they tried to install it. I would imagine that if you would try to upload the program to the SS ECU, the programmer would stop you? I think they verify the engine code in the vin number. Anyway they are going to send it back and wait till Christmas.

Personally, I dont think they do much anyway - the SS maps are already tuned for 92+ gas... right?

i believe you are correct about the 92+ octane...

Hey  :seeya: I'm here too :D

hey there... :seeya: ...

;)

Yep, this "troll" crap happens in our RegalGS forum as well. I am looking into trading my Ford Exploder (spelled correctly) for an 04 SS this week. Thought I'd check out the support, and your forum seems to be very professional.

I run the GM W-bodies at the track and own a mid 13 second 98 Regal, and a mid 14 second 99 GTP Grand Prix, and HOPE that this deal on the SS goes thru!!!!!! I like to stay with GM, plus I get a supplier discount.

I noticed the name, SSMinneapolis!! Are you on the St Paul in Norfolk? I was on that boat a few years back. MM1/SS DeMonte, frocked to E-6 during my last couple months before my EAOS, but should be listed as MM2/SS on the records.

Archived