Pictures of my SS

ginnie ss

Hi, YES they are Spinning Wheels!! I took a movie going down the street and then stopping and they keep spinning!! Had to have them, I guess I watch too much MTV (CRIBS) they are GREAT and NOTHING else like it... Have to be Different!! Appreciate the responses. Ginnie SS :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never cared for them too much, but if they're on a SS, I guess my opinion could change a little.

One of the reasons I never cared for them too much was that there is this guy close by that has some on a '02 GMC. He thinks his truck is super fast or something. Anyway, he's always getting next to me and punching it and most of time we have too much traffic to do anything. Well, one time we end up at the light together after I had just put in my cam, and took off at the green. The distance to the next light was about 1000 yds. I had him by two truck lengths before we had to stop at the next light. When this one turned, wouldn't you know it, he had to pull into Tom Thumb and get some morning coffee or recollect his pride, or something. I could have sworn that I could hear a whistle coming out of his engine, kind of hard to hear over my radio. Can't wait for that to happen again. :D

Ben, yea I hear you, we have 2 Junk cars running around in town and they have Spinners--Where did they get the Money the Wheels are worth more than their cars!! There is also an Escalade with them on and he Really Shows off--I'd like to challenge him and Wipe that Smile Off his Face!!! Ginnie SS :chevy:

Archived