Pictures of my SS

ginnie ss

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave, Hi the striping is a Hockey Stripe from the '69 Camaro. The mods (so far) are Hyper Tech Power Programmer 111 and Flow Master Exhaust. That gave it alittle extra HP hence the 375. The part for the remote control car was my son's. Guys feel free to go to OUR Website (www.hassettroofing.com/cars) it's not done yet but it will show how Car Crazy we are. My Husband Collects Rare Muscle Cars. Thanks, Ginnie SS :thumbs:

SSMinneapolis, Yes the wheels are Revolution/Spinning Wheels. I mounted them on the stock tires and now I need another set of 20" tires to put the stock wheels on. I hate to do this but I need to drive the truck for winter ( :( Thanks, ginnieSS

SSMinneapolis, Yes the wheels are Revolution/Spinning Wheels. I mounted them on the stock tires and now I need another set of 20" tires to put the stock wheels on. I hate to do this but I need to drive the truck for winter ( :( Thanks, ginnieSS

Are you saying those wheels are spinners?

SSMinneapolis,  Yes the wheels are Revolution/Spinning Wheels.  I mounted them on the stock tires and now I need another set of 20" tires to put the stock wheels on.  I hate to do this but I need to drive the truck for winter ( :(  Thanks, ginnieSS

Are you saying those wheels are spinners?

Yes they are, that's what he is saying. :cheers:

Archived