had some fun

04CHASE

my and the lady decided to go down to hunington beach and cruise pch today, so as i am crusing down by the water (perfect weather ) a see a clean ass 396 69 camaro convertable painted bright orange. It was very nice i actually gave the guy a thumbs up as i drove by and we were just crusing and i can hear him getting into it a little. so i let the car in front of me get a good little distance and punch it. he wanted some but wasnt ready. so we get to the next stop light and were were both the second cars back so when they light turns we just roll out a little and let the front cars get ahead( we were still rolling into 1st gear. and i hear the maro get on it and i started to pull on him but we couldnt really have a good race but he was pretty impressed with my truck ( he knew it was supercharged ) he asked what i had and b.s.ed for a second at the light.

After this we go shopping yada yada. i see a ferrari marnello ahead of me as i am leaving main street and going back down pch. he was not afraid to use his car for what it was meant for. As soon as he started to get on it i stayed righ ton his ass. and i could see him looking like wtf is goin gon. so we keep goin gand i could never get along side of him so we ended up at a light with him in front and me behind. i hear him chirp the tires as the green light turns and im on right behind him until about 60 where some kr showed up so i let off. at the next signal he gave me a few compliments on the SS.

All in all it was a beautful day . saw alot of nice cars! Traffic sucked on the way home took me almost 2 hours to get from hunington to riverside. well anyway time to watch ufc fights!!

the ferrari driver suprised me too, i didnt get all the way on my truck though it still about the 1k miles on the new engine and this one doesent have a bump stick so its not as fast as it could be , soon it should be faster than before though. it was just cool to have fun with such nice cars. i was only there for about 3 hours and those just happened to be two cars that were running next to me. the beace in so cal on a weekend is sure to yield many hot rides!!

:cool: To see ferrari's around there, Ive seen maybe 1 or 2 in plano, but they dont drive those cars like they were meant to....Nice to see someone drives a ferrari like it should be! And dude of course you get compliments on your truck! Its Sweet! :thumbs:

:cool: To see ferrari's around there, Ive seen maybe 1 or 2 in plano, but they dont drive those cars like they were meant to....Nice to see someone drives a ferrari like it should be! And dude of course you get compliments on your truck! Its Sweet! :thumbs:

Yea, we get some around here evry once in a while. Even the occasional Lambo. Back in the late 80s when I had my GTO there was a guy running around here with a 308GTB. We met up at a stoplight one day, and I handed his ass to him. A highway race, he would have taken me easily.

i see more ferrarri's, lambos and maseratis then SSS. theres a lot of people with money here.

Nice man.... being that I live in Orange County (10-15mins from Laguna and Newport Beach) I see Ferrari's and Lambos daily... funny you mention the Ferrari, on my way home tonight some crazy guy in a newer 360 Modena flew by me at like 120 on a 50mph road right down the street, bastard almost hit me because I was changing lanes and he came out of NOWHERE. Oh well... I do have some dumbass in a new red Viper with the license plate "MAXCASH" the next street over who keeps revving on me when he sees me... I think I will be posting a race thread prettty soon !!! Good job hanging in there with the Ferrari man!

Archived