Bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

ChevySSandChevy8.1

As I posted a few days ago, I test drove a Jeep SRT8 and was very impressed with it. I went back to look at it and ended up buying it :lol: . It is an inferno red SRT8 fully loaded. I am pretty impressed with it, it launches hard and turns very well. Only complaint is the stiff suspension. Now I think I'm going to sell my Trailblazer SS I just picked up a few weeks ago. It has less than 1000km :lol: . I hate to be a pic tease, but I pick it up tomorrow, so pics tomorrow.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mark of the devil...the dodge pentagram...Oh well I guess that's why they make more than one kind of car. I told my wife she can get whatever kind of car she wants that is within our means, as long as it's a GM. I wouldn't be able to show my face at the cruise-in if I bought a dodge. A buddy of mine was having his 68 Dart painted and the door handles were off...we snuck in and put a toilet flush handle in the drivers' door hole. We thought it was a lot funnier than he did. I wish I would have taken a picture.

Dave

It may be faster than the TBSS, but there is nothing that would convince me to buy a Chrysler product. I work on them all the time, when they are new they are ok but they do not age well. Make sure you bought an extended warranty- you'll need it.

ANY of the SRT vehicles are damned nice IMO.

You'll always get the kiddies who will give ya the "I would never buy" this brand or that brand, but it's the OWNER of any vehicle who decides what they like in the long run.

I've never ridden in an SRT8 Jeep, but the SRT8 Chrysler 300 I drove sure opened my eyes.

WOW!

Post pics when ya get them!

:thumbs:

Archived