SS get together

I can make it down on Sat and Sun but Friday is out for me. I'm pretty much out of PTO. We need to make this a regional meet so we can get the track. I'd be willing to put up $100. Now if we can get 24 more to put up $100 that would be great. Anybody from OH, TN, IL, IN or MO want to come to the Mid-South meet?

well it looks like that date is out. They want to know if we want a weekend thing or to make it one day. I am only off every other weekend and I dont think they can get us as quick as Sept. 22,23,24. My next weekend is in Oct and I will be in the mountains that 1st week. I can try for Nov 3,4,5 but I dont know about the weather, its usuallly pretty tolerable till about December. I am emailing them again and see what about those weekends if not we may have to wait till spring. Dang I wish I would have thought of this earlier.

Hi Jim, I'm the NCM Events Manager and often work with Lavonne on club visits. I am also Adam's boss.

As Lavonne mentioned we are filled to the max on the September dates you mentioned. We only have Volunteer Appreciation day on November 4th and that won't interfere with anything you might be doing. Our local volunteers meet here and we take them for a road tour and lunch. In my 3 years in Bowling Green, that first weekend in November has been really beautiful weather.

As to group size, we have no specifications and will work with you if your are 6 or 60 people. We can arrange a Museum tour, a short or long road tour, lunch at the NCM just to name a few things.

Feel free to contact me or Lavonne if you have more questions or would like some additional assistance planning your visit.

Roc Linkov

NCM Events Manager

This is my last email from them is Nov 4th bad for anybody? I think thats all we will get this year. P.S. Still working on the track but I figure we may have to have enough guys willing to help pay for it. I have seen a few SSS here but I dont think they are members does anyone remember the thread where we could copy that ad to come join us on here I cant find it now.

Edited by J. Yates (see edit history)