WI and IL guys, great lakes dragaway

Well, i turned out to be a cool night of racing. The track was packed, they were backed out on to the road trying to get in. Dave showed up, Frank cam up here and a silent member, that hopefully will start to post a little bit now.

I didn't do anything crazy out there, no new records for me. 14.49, then 14.46 and 14.395, best so far is 14.340. Because of all the cars it was hard to let the truck cool and still get runs in so it wasn't ideal conditions, but still ran pretty good.

Dave got to show a HEMI that the ss is still the faster truck!

It was awesome to see Revolution's truck up here, kicking ass the whole way.

Pictures are real dark and hard to see, I'll have to look at them on my computer after work today, my wife's computer sucks for graphics.

Thanks to all the guys for coming out the track, and thanks to all the girls for putting up with us out there! :flag:

Brad

id love to put the smack down on some chebbys  :driving: - but im stuck in NC for 246 more days  :banghead:

does that truck run high 13's????

she hangs out somewhere around 13.5 at 102 NA

wow, sounds like a nice motor in there. Faster then i am!

Sucks that Revs. truck weighs like a 1000 pounds more and can walk you though. LOL

Just messing with ya

thanx- though i wouldnt call .2 "walkin" on anything- by the time i get back to WI, (i know i know- ricer talk lol), she'll be in the 12's somewhere

gettin it running as good as i can NA before i juice it.

glad to see you ss guys dont get your panties twisted like some other groups. i didnt know an ss weighed in at 5300 lbs either....

pete

thanx- though i wouldnt call .2 "walkin" on anything- by the time i get back to WI, (i know i know- ricer talk lol), she'll be in the 12's somewhere

gettin it running as good as i can NA before i juice it.

glad to see you ss guys dont get your panties twisted like some other groups. i didnt know an ss weighed in at 5300 lbs either....

pete

.2 seconds but bouncing off the rev limiter.. I was tuning the truck. Just so you can get a grasp.. the first pass was a 13.7 with a rough tune.

Then a 13.6

Then a 13.3

And then they closed..

It usually traps about 107

So as for the walking part.. yeah.. I probobly can because I have yet to get my new trans dialed in and that was the first time out with good tires. So.. 12's are going to happen.

And it is not an SS it is a VHO 2 wd without the body cladding and its 5370 without a driver.

lol- whatever dude. youre not the only one with probs- i have my own gremlins. that 13.5 i was out test and tuning also- new trans has a bit of trouble shifting 1-2 and 2-3 at wot unless i let out about half way, so dont think my "best" is my best either. but, im a run whatcha brung kinda guy. we could bench race all day long "if my suff was workin, if i did this/did that"- end of the day is, i ran a 13.5, you ran a 13.3, and i dont call that walkin, especially cuz our trap speeds are within a couple hundreths

... but so you dont cry about it- your truck is quicker than mine, obviously.

Pete

lol- whatever dude. youre not the only one with probs- i have my own gremlins. that 13.5 i was out test and tuning also- new trans has a bit of trouble shifting 1-2 and 2-3 at wot unless i let out about half way, so dont think my "best" is my best either. but, im a run whatcha brung kinda guy. we could bench race all day long "if my suff was workin, if i did this/did that"- end of the day is, i ran a 13.5, you ran a 13.3, and i dont call that walkin, especially cuz our trap speeds are within a couple hundreths

... but so you dont cry about it- your truck is quicker than mine, obviously.

Pete

Dude.

No one is crying about it. I have a truck with 4 mods done to it that is running very well.

I ran it because I am having fun with it. the only reason I stated anything is becuase you were laughing off the walking part. I ran an F body last night that was .02 tenths slower and It looked like he was a bus length behind me I have video of it.

I have been at this for the last 13 years. This is just out having fun. I have a 9 inch tire car that runs sub 8's and 2 s10 trucks that are boosted running into the 11's So I appreciate the run what you brung.

It isn't a pissing match.

Just putting in my .o2 thats all.

The reality is we will probobly never meet on a track so it is all in good jest.

im not really into pissing matches either, im sure we'll all meet up in the future. once the beer comes out, who cares who's faster- unless youre takin about a beer bong- lol.

how've the lines been at GLD the past couple years? t&t still on wednesday nights? last time i was there they were making some improvements to the joint, better parking lot, bathrooms etc.. i always had better times at byron.. but gld is only like 30 mins for me so i almost always went there.

pete

God damn it. :banghead: Should have looked at this a few days ago I would have def. been there. I only live like 35-45 minutes away from it also. Well I hope you guys had a great time. I would have wanted to see the 13.3. Any who if any one has good pics. send them my way at. [email protected] thanks