WI and IL guys, great lakes dragaway

Hey guys,

Been a long time since I've posted, but not much has been going on. Still driving my truck every day, pulling a new fishing boat this year(and even got 20MPG pulling it). I've been doing a lot of work on a dodge avenger i bought for an everyday driver...but i found so much wrong with it i decided to fix it all at once, so thats taking a lot of time to.

But down to the real post now. I've been talking to a couple of dodge guys from DTW and we're trying to get a meet together at Great lakes Dragaway on the 15th, friday. Thought if anyone is up for it we could get some good chevy vs dodge action going on. I'm talking to guys from that site and hopefully dodgetalk to, so maybe we can get a bunch of trucks there. There is no special grudge race, but it's always cool to meet trucks from the "other side" down there to. Let me know if anyone wants to go.

Brad

I would love to go, but my truck is not ready right now.  :chevy:

What are you doing to it? Or at least will it be faster? :jester: Too bad you could have beaten up on most if not all of us.

P.S. On thier website it looks like a diesel class will be there that day. So there should be alot of trucks.

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)

id love to put the smack down on some chebbys  :driving: - but im stuck in NC for 246 more days  :banghead:

does that truck run high 13's????

she hangs out somewhere around 13.5 at 102 NA

wow, sounds like a nice motor in there. Faster then i am!

Sucks that Revs. truck weighs like a 1000 pounds more and can walk you though. LOL

Just messing with ya