9/11

drako

Its hard to believe its been 5 years already... I remember that day very well... I woke up and heard something on the local radio station that a plane had hit the world trade center. I remember watching the second one hit on tv and i knew immediately that it was no accident. One of the most horrible memories about that day was watching people jump out of the towers. :nonod:

God bless the USA and all of the men and women fighting for our freedom :flag:

It's still fresh on my mind too. Today we're gonna have a little get together. Celebrate my cousin's life (she lost her life at the Pentagon). Eat good BBQ, drink a few brew, watch Monday night football, enjoy life and freedom.

God bless to all the family of 9/11

God bless to the men and women of the Arm Force and thank you for my freedom that I so much enjoy.

God bless America :flag:

DAMN I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!

:flag::flag::flag:

I know there are a lot of servicemen on the list, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all and your families for your support, dedication, and sacrifice to our country. The efforts of each of you matter to me - keep fighting the good fight.

Mr. P.

man its crazy to think that was 5 years ago this morning im sitting here at work and i can remember everything...my mom waking me up after the first plane had hit and i was watchin tv when the 2nd plane hit...crazy all the little details you remember after so long..i was only

in 9th grade when it happend.

i admit our country has alot of problems but it also has many good things about it...good or bad i wouldnt want to live anywhere else in the world. :flag: