stupid a$$ keyed my truck

thomp62301

went to see staind, crossfade, three days grace and black stone cherry monday night. if anybody has not seen any of these groups, i highly recomend going to see them. the concert was great. three days later and my hearing is finally back to normal. the show was over and we head back to the truck, only to find that somebody has keyed my fender. WTF, doesn't anybody has anything else better to do. at least it was not my ss or i'd be ready to murder someone. people piss me off so bad.

mine never got keyed, but someone stepped on my d/s vent in the front bumper and broke it off :banghead: I was flamin' pissed!!!

flamer :jester: .

sorry to hear about that man, i am so paranoid when i go to big publc things, i try to keep my truck in site whenevr possible

mine never got keyed, but someone stepped on my d/s vent in the front bumper and broke it off :banghead: I was flamin' pissed!!!

flamer :jester: .

sorry to hear about that man, i am so paranoid when i go to big publc things, i try to keep my truck in site whenevr possible

:withstupid: I'm the same way.

Too bad you dont know who it is.

About 5 yrs ago, one of my buddies friends keyed my truck because of some bullshit that happened when we were out in Huntington beach.

Long story short, we found him, beat his ass, and basically totalled his car.

And I spent a couple of nights in jail.

Ahhh.. .the good ol days :)