Trade?

danny123

Anyone interested in a trade for the stock rims  off an SS, in good shape with little curb rash. Post whatever you would be willing to trade and i"ll consider. Thanks

I'll give you my 22" foose wheels for your stock ones but your going to have to cough up some cash also...

Anyone interested in a trade for the stock rims  off an SS, in good shape with little curb rash. Post whatever you would be willing to trade and i"ll consider. Thanks

Im still looking to trade mine

P5020141.jpg

I can get more pics if you need them.

Wheels are AFX, Tires are Sumitomo 305/50/20s with probably 70% tread. Wheels are in good shape with almost no curb rash (a little on the drivers rear, not too bad though).

Im still looking to trade mine

P5020141.jpg

I can get more pics if you need them.

Wheels are AFX, Tires are Sumitomo 305/50/20s with probably 70% tread. Wheels are in good shape with almost no curb rash (a little on the drivers rear, not too bad though).

How about mine 17 off of my z-71 suburban with brand new revos.