Roll pan list

OK OK I'm on it. I need 3 to 5 orders...everyone else including Dennis has been taken care of. I made one more than what I had orders for so this is an all new batch.

You can pay me by paypal at ([email protected]) or call me at 316-858-1197 if you want to use Master card or Visa.

The cost is $335 this includes shipping to the continental U.S.

This will be the last batch at this price. Shipping has gone up again as well as materials. There will be a $15 to $30 increase after this order; not sure yet depends on my next matrials purchase. I'm not making anymore just passing on my cost increase. Blame the oil companies :tear:

The first 5 takes em...first come, first served. That means you have sent money paypal or called me with credit card info. Just posting your name on this thread doesn't reserve your roll pan. Only about half the guys that say they want one actually get one.

If your name is on a post by me or zippy then you are good to go...I'll post the names as I get payment so you know how many are remaining.

What happend to the Stealers....geeze.

Confirmed orders:

1. anthony Allen

2. Karen Burke .....( Need a good daytime phone number for FedEX and i need to know if it's a home or business address)

3.Jason Berifein

4.Mathew Moore.....( Need a good daytime phone number for FedEX and i need to know if it's a home or business address)

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

This batch is allmost filled; you better act fast if you want to beat the price increase.

BSER, U hvae Me Down As Karen Burke, a day time number i can be reached @ 603 234 4619 (Home Address)

Confirmed orders:

1. anthony Allen

2. Karen Burke .....( Need a good daytime phone number for FedEX and i need to know if it's a home or business address)

3.Jason Berifein

4.Mathew Moore.....( Need a good daytime phone number for FedEX and i need to know if it's a home or business address)

You can e-mail me at [email protected]

This batch is allmost filled; you better act fast if you want to beat the price increase.

I have the phone numbers i needed.. Sry if the name is wronk KAREN :crackup: but that's the name on the paypal payment.

FoxySS/ Chris I got your payment.

That's 5 orders guys 1 more and I close this batch out. I'm starting on them now. expect about 2 weeks for them to show at your dooor...maybe less.