Does Lowering the Truck Void the Warranty

prtofcali

No because if it's lowered correctly the dealer has to prove without a dought that it caused whatever problem you may be having. Now if for whatever reson you have a ball joint go out before your warranty is up they could argue the situation, but if you use spindles or "knuckles" they really have no arguement.

It actually depends on the dealer. Some dealers will void your warranty if you put in an aftermarket air filter, some will let you get away with a supercharger, headers etc. I would talk to your dealership. My BMW dealer told me the second you change something on the beamer that isn't an OEM BMW part then the warranty is void. On the otherhand my GM dealer didn't care about the long tubes, exhaust or CAI.

It actually depends on the dealer.  Some dealers will void your warranty if you put in an aftermarket air filter, some will let you get away with a supercharger, headers etc.  I would talk to your dealership.  My BMW dealer told me the second you change something on the beamer that isn't an OEM BMW part then the warranty is void.  On the otherhand my GM dealer didn't care about the long tubes, exhaust or CAI.

:withstupid: Basically it's all up to the dealer.

Archived