Nazi flags in So Cal

Jonmalibuss

I was on my way to work friday morning and there was a flag hanging from an over pass on the 210 freeway. It was the red flag, white circle with the swastika in the center. I wasn't sure if I was really seeing this or not, then I mentioned it to a guy at work and he showed me this.

CBS2

I agree, that never should have happeaned. Those Skinhead pieces of sh*t that periodically stir up crap down here in the South use those flags as well as the "SS" logos and that Hitler salute as well as our Confererate flag to voice their opinions. Now being from the South and the same city where the Civil War began, the Confederate flag has a different meaning here, than what people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would like the American public to believe. We catch enough crap from them, without those retards grouping it in with the Nazis and Hitlers bullsh*t beliefs.

On a related subject, does anyone ever see the biker boy types wearing the "SS" style helmets? We do out here all the time. Do the black guys that are wearng these novelty helmets realize that Hitler put his hatred of blacks second only to that of the Jews. I dont get it.

A lot of that goes on here. The first weekend of June is the largest KKK biker rally in the US, in Hico TX (about 20-mins south of Stephenville). When I lived in Glen Rose I was driving to Cleburne TX (May 2001) and halfway there saw a HUGE ASS revival tent, I guessed it was a roadside Baptist revival :dunno: but the closer I got the more I could hear metal banger.gif; there was no signage at all but hundreds of skinheads. Right there on the side of the highway. I just shook my head and laughed - death metal from a revival tent...

Mr. P. :)

Of course there's religious grafitti here too. I'm surrounded by a bunch of closed-minded fools.

I agree, that never should have happeaned. Those Skinhead pieces of sh*t that periodically stir up crap down here in the South use those flags as well as the "SS" logos and that Hitler salute as well as our Confererate flag to voice their opinions.  Now being from the South and the same city where the Civil War began, the Confederate flag has a different meaning here, than what people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would like the American public to believe. We catch enough crap from them, without those retards grouping it in with the Nazis and Hitlers bullsh*t beliefs.

On a related subject, does anyone ever see the biker boy types wearing the "SS" style helmets? We do out here all the time. Do the black guys that are wearng these novelty helmets realize that Hitler put his hatred of blacks second only to that of the Jews. I dont get it.

:withstupid: People don't understand that the Confederate flag was the symbol of a country, not of slavery, and hatred.

We had a KKK rally in Plano, TX years ago. They were at the corner of a major intersection handing out their propaganda only to have people refuse it or throw it back in their face. They didn't dare get out of hand either. The PD had SWAT on the rooves of a couple of buildings.

Archived