McCrappy helper bags

bagged7104ss

IMO Do not buy any of there products, they suck. I have had there drop kit for about a year, the front of my truck squeaks and makes noise on the road. The helper bags suck. I don't tow much, I got them so the ass of the truck would not sag with 200lbs in the back :dunno: . I just ordered another bracket $45, its been a crappy kit from the get go. I wish I saved my money and just stayed stock :( .

post-6804-1159311808_thumb.jpg

Edited by bagged7104ss (see edit history)

Its a bad design, I never but the truck on a lift. This is the third one that broke :confused: .

Yeah it's not hard to see why they break. You can only bend a piece of metal so many times before it hardens to the point it can't bend anymore and it breaks.

imo there bag set up isnt set up the best, and you best watchout if you put it on a lift.

I haven't had any problems with that set up since installed. I've had the truck on a lift and I made them put it on jacks making sure to lift the rear axle. Jon and I discussed this very same problem with the bracket a while back, but I have yet to have any issues.

Are you sure you have some air in the bags all the time? I can see how if the bags were empty, that bracket would bend and break.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

LOL  :crackup: the lady there just called me threatening to sew me :crackup:. IMO  I would not recomend there kit to anyone, sorry Mccrappy hope that doesn't make you too mad :crazy: .

Sue you for what? Did she see what you wrote here and when you called, she put 2 and 2 together?

Its a bad design, I never but the truck on a lift. This is the third one that broke :confused: .

first of all this is your second time this has happened to you not your third. i have your original pictures from the first time when you bent the bracket your truck was on a two post lift you can see it in the picture. i will go back and get those pictures to show you are lying. you put the truck back on a lift again an did the same thing. why would you put your truck on a 2 post lift again, when you have already had it happen before. maybe its your ignorance or your willingness to get on these forums just to bad mouth people. the air bag always forces the brkt down on the leaf spring. if the brkt bends and breaks that means your letting your sduspensiob hang when you or somebody is jacking it up. next time do not get on these chat forums and not give the complete story. also ask your installer if we did not tell him to use a 2 post list. to date you are the only person to have a problem like this.

Sorry this is the third time it has broke. The first time it broke I welded up the broken piece, and put it all back together. Then it broke again a few months later, but not on my weld, 1" behind it. So I put the new bracket that you guys originally sent me. Now this is the THIRD time on the side that has not been replaced. The truck is never on a lift since the first time and it was broken before it was on the lift. That's why the truck was on the lift :yellow_loser: . I could understand if I made the mistake and had the truck on a lift again, but it has not been on a lift since. I do not tow much, and always have 10-15lbs of air in the bags. I heard a loud clank again, looked under the truck, saw it was broken, look at the original pics I sent you, the pics I took the truck was sitting in the driveway with the wheel on.

I am going to see if I have the old braket to show you were it broke the secound time behind my weld.

I am not hear to flame your company, I just think you guys could handle it a little better. Oh, you may also want to put in your directions not to use a lift with your kit.

post-6804-1159400628_thumb.jpg

Edited by bagged7104ss (see edit history)