SS Firewood hauler?

FalconPilot

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Maybe I'm just a So. Cal. candy aSS, but I might just have to call the SS Social Services ( The S.S.S.S. if you prefer) to stop this kind of abuse! J/K :D Personally I only use it to haul a couple of things:

Ass (not as much as Lee, I'm sure)

Hobie Longboard

The occasional Plasma TV delivery for work

not much of a use for firewood in CA! :cool:

Yes, it is a truck, but I still have a hard time hauling stuff in it. I need a bed liner as the site of the scratches in the bed are just unsightly to me. I do use it to haul misl items, at least it looks darn good hauling stuff. If I had the money, I would get a truck to just haul stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, it is a truck, but I still have a hard time hauling stuff in it. I need a bed liner as the site of the scratches in the bed are just unsightly to me. I do use it to haul misl items, at least it looks darn good hauling stuff. If I had the money, I would get a truck to just haul stuff.

I agree. If a person wants to use a truck for work , then buy a decent work truck. I would use the truck to tow a boat or jet skis, but never to haul and abuse. If a person has the money to pay for one, then he should be able to do what ever. I would love to have a SS . :chevy: No flames intended.

Archived