JL Audio Stealthbox

• 2 months later...

There are two types of JL Audio Stealth Boxes:

One 12w3v2 in a sealed enclousure

two 10w6 in two ported enclosures

I am about to order one and i think I would rather get the One 12w3 sealed, could it be comprable to have just one 10w6 ported?

One Ported W6 is going to hit harder than 2 of the W3's would no mater what kinda box you put them in. I have a 12 inch W6 in a ported box that I put in my truck it hits harder than one 10 inch W7. I had a 13W7 in a sealed JL wedge box with a 1000/1 JL amp pushing it and the 12W6 is almost as loud with a 500/1 JL amp on it! I think the W6 would hit as hard if not harder than the 13W7 if I had the 1000/1 on it.

0170_1.jpg

f1fe_0.jpg

There are two types of JL Audio Stealth Boxes:

One 12w3v2 in a sealed enclousure

two 10w6 in two ported enclosures

I am about to order one and i think I would rather get the One 12w3 sealed, could it be comprable to have just one 10w6 ported?

Actually theres 3 boxes. The 2 that go unde the seat and one that can go in the center console...Its a 10"

Don't like how it makes the back seats sit. I like to have them sit normal cause I will be using my back for friends when we take my truck out. Just not a fan, now if they sat down lower so I could use my seats then I would think about getting them.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

I was looking at this for a while. Sub Box Opinions??? Suggestions on subs, and amps.

i like the downfiring box with room for the amp but i think most of us are running at least 2 amps and would still have to mount something behind the seat. price is right though.