Top Ten List

Viperkiller97

We need a top ten list started for quarter mile times . A list of times with Mods , and track conditions . I plan on running a very low 13 on sat at Sacramento Raceway . Would that make that list ? :confused: I dont have a lot of computer time to look at everybodies time indiviually so we really need to put together a list . Plus I am sure that we all want to know who has the fastest S.S. then we know who's advice to take serious ... :seeya:

Viperkiller - low 13s? What have you done to that truck you haven't told anyone about?

I had a N20 kit sitting around . I put it on in about 2 hours and it works perfectly . Instead of whinning :rolleyes: about how fast these lightnings are I decided to do something about it . Me and a friend of mine do N20 installs and refill bottles . My 97 Camaro went 11.7 @115 on a 50 shot . I cant stand running 15's any more :devil: I have been playing with nitrous since my Camaro was brand new and I have never had any problems with it .Keep an eye on fuel pressure and bottle pressure and have fun . I raced a supercharged 03 silverado last Sat . He has run a best of 13.6 @103 . I beat him by about 5 car lenghts ... :eek:

My first time at the track I ran a 15.5 @ 88mph in 94dg heat. I’ll be going back to Firebird raceway this winter when the temps are in the 60-70’s and take about 400lbs of weight off the truck to see what I can get then. :thumbs:

My truck weight my first time was 5640lbs… :eek:

My first time at the track I ran a 15.5 @ 88mph in 94dg heat. I’ll be going back to Firebird raceway this winter when the temps are in the 60-70’s and take about 400lbs of weight off the truck to see what I can get then. :thumbs:

My truck weight my first time was 5640lbs… :eek:

Is that w/ or w/o your lard a$$ :jester::eek:

• 1 month later...

Archived