2000 Millenium Yellow C5

I'm thinking about selling my MY C5 to get a 2003 or 2004 Black SS truck. If this does not belong in here moderators please feel free to delete this thread. If anybody is interested in it please email me at [email protected]

2169644_5_full.jpg

Click the link below for all information and pictures.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=585829

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Derek

I'm thinking about selling my MY C5 to get a 2003 or 2004 Black SS truck. If this does not belong in here moderators please feel free to delete this thread. If anybody is interested in it please email me at [email protected]

Derek

From one MY owner to another - nice ride . . . :cool:

While I am also looking for nice used SS - I couldn't possibly part with the VERT (2001 MY VERT) to get an SS. I MUST have both!!

I guess they will just have to learn to like each other and share my attentions!!

Good luck!!

533DSC00004_edited-med.JPG

• 1 month later...

I had a '00 Vette when I bought my SSS. Really fun cars, especially for the money, with huge potential for the aftermarket go fast stuff. I sold mine not long after getting the SSS however, because: it wasn't getting driven much anymore, the prices were dropping fast because of the new body style, and I didn't use it enough to justify the money to register/insure it. I missed it bad for about a week, and actually shed a tear when it came time to sign it over to the new owner. Even though it just sat, it was nice knowing I had it in my toybox. Since modding the SSS though, I don't miss it anymore. The truck is just as fun now, if not moreso (see my sig), it's way more comfortable and conveinient, and I see far fewer SSS's on the road than C5's. Just my experience though, YMMV :chevy:

I had a '00 Vette when I bought my SSS.  Really fun cars, especially for the money, with huge potential for the aftermarket go fast stuff.  I sold mine not long after getting the SSS however, because: it wasn't getting driven much anymore, the prices were dropping fast because of the new body style, and I didn't use it enough to justify the money to register/insure it.  I missed it bad for about a week, and actually shed a tear when it came time to sign it over to the new owner.  Even though it just sat, it was nice knowing I had it in my toybox.  Since modding the SSS though, I don't miss it anymore.  The truck is just as fun now, if not moreso (see my sig), it's way more comfortable and conveinient, and I see far fewer SSS's on the road than C5's.  Just my experience though, YMMV  :chevy:

Thanks for the advice :cheers:

Since modding the SSS though, I don't miss it anymore. The truck is just as fun now, if not moreso (see my sig), it's way more comfortable and conveinient, and I see far fewer SSS's on the road than C5's. Just my experience though, YMMV :chevy:

My Parents (im 17 still live with them yeah yeah blah blah) have a white 98' C5 Convertable 6-speed. Man they are cool cars ive never lost a race and all but to me they arent as good as everyone thinks they are. Still love it though. but would take an ss instead and the extra cash and mod it. Thats just me though.