WAXED A 05 GTO

SCOTTYG2006

2 DAYS AGO WAS DRIVING DOWN TOWN WHEN I SAW A 05/06 GTO PULLING OUT OF TACO JOHNS I GAVE HIM A THUMS UP HEY NICE CAR RIGHT IT WAS BLACK MY FAVORITE COLOR NICE WHEELS WHEN HE SAID "YOU DON'T WANT NONE I THOUGHT THE SAME I MEAN IT IS A FULL SECOND FASTER RIGHT? WELL I DROPPED INTO LOW TRACTION CONTROL OFF I PULLED HIM THE WHOLE WAY SHIFTING AT 4000 RPM I MEAN DAMN EVEN IF THIS GUY CAN'T DRIVE ITS GOT TO FEEL BAD TO GET WHIPPED BY A STOCK FULL SIZE TRUCK :driving:

take it easy on the caps lock you dont need to YELL. nice kill on the goat. Im yet to see one that impresses me with their time slips. there is a local guy that has one at the track and i think the best i saw out of it was a 13.0 and get this its magnacharged.

Yeah most GTO's I see only run 13.9-14.1 's.  Maybe the guy just was shifting at 3000rpms?  :P

I doubt that...my buddy has an 06 LS2 gto. He has a custom tune, pulleys, intake, SLP loudmouth exhaust, LT headers, and a few other goodies. Its an auto and when it shifts into second its all over the road. He consistently runs mid to high 12s. The GTO he raced must of been sick or something.

I posted this up a few months ago, but I also had a fun run with a GTO and came out on top... You could tell that the driver and his buddies that rode to the track in the GTO thought it was THE FASTEST THING EVER. They even had the nerve to be ass's to me in the test n tune lane when I asked them about the owners car ( I guess he figured I was a jackass because i drive a hemi, I was being polite tho). I was sure that I wouldnt take him, but this made me want to waste him super bad anyways... race on! So when we finally got to the tree and lined up I landed a .6 for my reaction time and he got a 1.2 :crackup: I had him all the way to the end by a nose, and our times were a 14.8(mine) and a 14.9(gto). Im very sure that he had to have missed a gear, because I KNOW that there is no way I should have won. I never go out and tell people I can beat GTO's, but it is one of my favorite track stories.

P.S the prick never would even look at me again that whole night :devil:

Yeah most GTO's I see only run 13.9-14.1 's.  Maybe the guy just was shifting at 3000rpms?   :P

I doubt that...my buddy has an 06 LS2 gto. He has a custom tune, pulleys, intake, SLP loudmouth exhaust, LT headers, and a few other goodies. Its an auto and when it shifts into second its all over the road. He consistently runs mid to high 12s. The GTO he raced must of been sick or something.

I forgot to mention the GTOs i have heard running the 13.9-14.1's are not the LS2s... but the 5.7's

Yeah most GTO's I see only run 13.9-14.1 's.  Maybe the guy just was shifting at 3000rpms?   :P

I forgot to mention the GTOs i have heard running the 13.9-14.1's are not the LS2s... but the 5.7's

Yea i figured thats what u were talking about. There is a big difference between the ls1 and ls2. 50 hp more = .5 quicker in the 1/4. My buddies gto ran a 13.3 or .4 stock.