WAXED A 05 GTO

SCOTTYG2006

2 DAYS AGO WAS DRIVING DOWN TOWN WHEN I SAW A 05/06 GTO PULLING OUT OF TACO JOHNS I GAVE HIM A THUMS UP HEY NICE CAR RIGHT IT WAS BLACK MY FAVORITE COLOR NICE WHEELS WHEN HE SAID "YOU DON'T WANT NONE I THOUGHT THE SAME I MEAN IT IS A FULL SECOND FASTER RIGHT? WELL I DROPPED INTO LOW TRACTION CONTROL OFF I PULLED HIM THE WHOLE WAY SHIFTING AT 4000 RPM I MEAN DAMN EVEN IF THIS GUY CAN'T DRIVE ITS GOT TO FEEL BAD TO GET WHIPPED BY A STOCK FULL SIZE TRUCK  :driving:

THANKS I KNOW EVERYONE HAS A HEMI RAM EXECUTION BUT ITS FUN BEATING SOMETHING YOU THINK IS FASTER  :chevy:

YEA HE KNEW WE WE RACING MAYBE THE FLOORMAT WAS IN THE WAY OR SOMTHIN  I DROVE A 05 GTO AND KNOW THEY ARE FASTER BUT IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT DON'T BUY IT MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH A AUTO

beta118.gif

I think you forgot to press your "COCKS LAP" button :jester:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

2 DAYS AGO WAS DRIVING DOWN TOWN WHEN I SAW A 05/06 GTO PULLING OUT OF TACO JOHNS I GAVE HIM A THUMS UP HEY NICE CAR RIGHT IT WAS BLACK MY FAVORITE COLOR NICE WHEELS WHEN HE SAID "YOU DON'T WANT NONE I THOUGHT THE SAME I MEAN IT IS A FULL SECOND FASTER RIGHT? WELL I DROPPED INTO LOW TRACTION CONTROL OFF I PULLED HIM THE WHOLE WAY SHIFTING AT 4000 RPM I MEAN DAMN EVEN IF THIS GUY CAN'T DRIVE ITS GOT TO FEEL BAD TO GET WHIPPED BY A STOCK FULL SIZE TRUCK  :driving:

Who was shifting at 4000 the whole way?

there is no doubt that the gto can out run a ss or the "holy" hemi. these cars are sick. check out fast customers on ststurbo.com some guy is running a 9.89 at 140 or something with like a 1.4 60 foot time. so you can get them to produce if you can drive. i'm sorry to hear about the magnacharged guy that is kind of sad does he run on slicks? or drag rads? they will break the tires loose no doubt

just to address the questions i was shifting my truck at aprox 4000 rpm i know the gto's are 13 second cars i guess he wasn't "double clutching like he should " haha  also got the cocks lap button off  :banghead:

i saw a completly stock ls2 gto auto run a 13.1 last night at the track in 65 degree weather. So they are possibly high 12 second cars with cooler weather.