Hilbilly + Silverado SS = Video

04CHASE

cool chase you found my video. i was trying to master...the "peel out" but it wasnt working. i kept trying and trying. first i slammed it then tried that brakey thingy with torquety thingy you guys talk about. but then me and friend joey-serpetine figured out that if i rev a lot in park i can just drop it really quick into drive! it was pretty cool!!! but it started making wierd noises so i thought maybe if i drive it in the sand so everything can settle it will be alright :thumbs:

cool chase you found my video. i was trying to master...the "peel out" but it wasnt working. i kept trying and trying. first i slammed it then tried that brakey thingy with torquety thingy you guys talk about. but then me and friend joey-serpetine figured out that if i rev a lot in park i can just drop it really quick into drive! it was pretty cool!!! but it started making wierd noises so i thought maybe if i drive it in the sand so everything can settle it will be alright  :thumbs:

That was you, J?

f*ckin idiots i swear. my friend was at the dunes one time and he said he seen a red SS silverado trying to go up a steep ass dune and he had it redlined all the way up it. finally made it but my friend swear it had to been stolen. no owner woulda done that to the truck but i didnt see it.

Seriously screw you guys!! It's my damn truck and I can do donuts if I want!!!! Sorry we can't all afford superchagers so we can peel out on the pavement like you Chase. Anybody else wanna make fun of me? Whatever I'm out, f you guys.

Seriously screw you guys!! It's my damn truck and I can do donuts if I want!!!!  Sorry we can't all afford superchagers so we can peel out on the pavement like you Chase.  Anybody else wanna make fun of me?  Whatever I'm out, f you guys.

:lol:

That's nothing I do that on gravel :jester: