woo hoo im an instructor now

Quik

well some that know me know that i went to school for electrical. been doing it for a few years now. well i had a chance a year and half ago to apply for this place and i made it close but didnt have enough time out in field. well lately i got another chance to apply and got another interview. well this interview went well it was 2 hours long with the assistant director. they asked me to come back today the 5th for a presentation. something for them to see how i would do in front of the students. well the group i was doing the presentation as the instructors and the directors. well then i went back into the waiting room then go called out ot the directors office and sat down with both of them. they offerd me the postition so now im an electrical instructor at the age of 27 for a Technical College. a college that i graduated from...whoo hooo im excited

Edited by Quik (see edit history)

no i dont have my E1. i guess at a tech school you dont need one. other instructors dont have them. they go off field experience from my understanding

as for salary its the highest paying ive made but im in a fixed enviroment, close to home, dont have to bein the heat or cold or bust my ass doing stupid shit. a few nice perks and also as i teach im also teaching myself and if i decide to leave it makes my resume look good