C6 ZO6 or Ferrari Maranello

Oh wow... that would be a hard decision... ummmm....

Ferrari: Outstanding looks and the fact that its an attention getter... Great craftsmanship and superior performance...

C6 ZO6: The "American" super car... 500 raw ponies at your disposal and outstanding performance capabilities... Parts may be a little more accessable because it is a domestic car... All you need is the closest :chevy: dealership...

if i had a choice i would go with the ZO6 hands down... the Ferarri is an amazing automobile (the name car would not be an appropriate label) but the fact that the ZO6 was built by a domestic manufacturer (sp) would have me sold... Did i mention it has 500 hp? :jester:

well you definatly see more z06's here than marnello's, the only time i have seen one was the time in hunington when i played around with one . looks like a preety sweet ride. i couldnt tell you what id choose but if i had the chance it would probably be the vette since its closer to my price range, aftermarket is bigger for the vette or will be in the future to if you plan to mod.

The Vette, no question. No1, my size. 6'5" 320 lbs., I have a better chance fitting in a Vette than a Ferrari. 2, Bang for the buck. 3, Parts availability, ans serviceability. A ferrari will require more routine maintenence, and cost 3 to 4 times what a Vette (even a Z06), IF you can find anyone that can work on it. Besides, the Vette would be easier to hop up.

:withstupid:

Seriously, you go through cars more than anyone I have seen. Just do what you did with the Trailblazer SS and the Jeep SRT8, buy the Z06 and if you dont like it, get the Ferrari. Suprised your not a Ferrari owner already considering the cash you have...

IMO the Marenello is too mild looking. You should consider the 360 Modena.. now THATS a head turner. If we are talking Z06 vs Marenello, the Z06 for sure. Now if its the Z06 vs. 360 Modena, than the Ferrari. Z06 vs Lamborghini Gallardo, Gallardo.

Buy the Z06... if its not good enough, send it to me and buy the Ferrari.

I'm gonna be brave here and say the Ferrari. I love the Z06 for the same reasons everyone else have stated but here in Los Angeles their all over the road. I'll see 10 of them driving 10 minutes to work. No there're not the Z06 but the average Los Angelenos don't know what the hell Z06 is anyways but then again that's just me.

Well...for me..the Vette...but thats mainly b/c Ferarri's are a maintnance nightmare for anyone..dealers included...but i guess since cost isnt a factor that throws that out...id still rather have a Vette...but...if i were to get the Italian Stallion..the 575 would be the 1 i would get

the craftsmanship in the italian horse is amazing. from what ive ehard the z06 is not a day to day driver for picky people who are dropping a ton of money on a car. i love the new z06 hands down raw power and just amazing. however a ferrari is a ferrari hand built and maybe one of the best sounding set of engines. what you should do is test out both of them. just my .02

If money is no object......a Ferrari vs. a Chevy...let me think about it....yup, I would go with the Ferrari. :P The ZO6 is a bad machine, but I've never seen a Ferrari roll by that didn't turn my head and have me lowering the radio to hear the sweet exhaust note (and there are alot of em' down here in S. FL). I wouldn't give the vette a second glace...although I wouldn't challenge him either! :crazy:

If money was an object and the car was to be driven alot, the ZO6 would be a much more logical choice.

Price is no object get the ferrari... insane performance and all the prestige of owning something you don't see on the street everyday.

If price is then definitely z06 b/c there is no better car for the money.

or the wildcard option... hold out for the Corvette SS / Blue Devil and drop the $120,000 to own the baddest chevy ever imagined.