Anyone for Cecil County Dragway, Md?

the only one i have been to is capitol in crofton...never dragged before would be interesting i think. but a whole bunch of dodges and just me would suck. anyone ever get any get togethers on certain days any where?

Dont bash on the dodges. I dont bash on chevys. I also have an 98 ex cab 4x4 silverado with 168k and counting. Its just a get together to have some fun and share a common interest in trucks.

wasnt trying to bash anything just meant i would feel out of place you know....i might try and make my way that way since i wont be working. so what ya got done to ur truck since i doubt its stock haha. nice truck also btw

wasnt trying to bash anything just meant i would feel out of place you know....i might try and make my way that way since i wont be working. so what ya got done to ur truck since i doubt its stock haha. nice truck also btw

looks:

22s wrapped in nitto 420's, 2/4 drop, srt-10 hood, gaylord tonneau, full sound system, street sceen grills, roll pan, black out tails and 3rd brake light, slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads,

performance wise:

superchips, edelbrock tes headers, magnaflow y-pipe, qtp exhaust cutout, aem brute force intake, IAT relocated

i want to get a new baseline because this winter im adding...

APS 2500 stall torque converter

comp 260 xfi cam

manley valve springs

manley titanium retainers

manley swedge pushrods

viper electric fans

where u getting this work done at? i wanna do a cam and stall but dont know nothing on how to or where to go due to i have been stationed in ny forever. sounds like it might be a decent race right now with me and you? i dont know though...

where u getting this work done at? i wanna do a cam and stall but dont know nothing on how to or where to go due to i have been stationed in ny forever. sounds like it might be a decent race right now with me and you? i dont know though...

Yea come on out. It not really about who wins just going out to have a good time. There is a guy on Dodgetalk.com that just opened up a shop in MD doing everything from cam installs to TQ converters. Im sure he can do some work for you. He is coming out next wednesday. He has a 2wd longbed RC hemi.

nice what time...and whats the link to find this place or whatnot? might try and get my friend and his blazer xtreme to tag along

here is the link Cecil County Dragway

Im probably going to get there around 5 or so and get a few runs in and probably leave around 9 ish. Im gona try to help my buddy get his hemi into the 14s.