Hell yea! finally made 12's

thomp62301

Well a group of us went to cecil county dragstrip in md last night. Only got two runs in. My first run i went 12.926 @ 106.17. Then I adjusted my nitrous controller and then ran a 12.635 @106.20 spinning all 4 off the line.

here's my best of the 2 runs

R/T .414

60' 1.837

330 5.173

1/8 8.024

MPH 85.34

1000 10.518

1/4 12.635

MPH 106.20

so you hit the juice of the line? im surprised you didnt have a better1/8th and 60 ft. welcome to the club 12's are fun. do you have a tune or just the timing retard for the n20?

just timing retard for now, i'll get tuned over the winter when i get a few more things on it. yea my 60' times suck (actually slower than when i ran a 13.2 last time i went) the nitrous comes in at 2000 rpms and it spun all 4 for at least 30 feet.

when i get a tune and get my stall converter i hope to be flirting with 11's but we'll see

so you hit the juice of the line? im surprised you didnt have a better1/8th and 60 ft. welcome to the club 12's are fun. do you have a tune or just the timing retard for the n20?

just timing retard for now, i'll get tuned over the winter when i get a few more things on it. yea my 60' times suck (actually slower than when i ran a 13.2 last time i went) the nitrous comes in at 2000 rpms and it spun all 4 for at least 30 feet.

when i get a tune and get my stall converter i hope to be flirting with 11's but we'll see

thats sick bro..running the juice gives u an adreniline rush....but about that NOS...what did u do for upgrades, anything serious? or did u just have it installed...lemme know where u got the kit, id like to check it out..again Congrats on the 12's

BYN

thats sick bro..running the juice gives u an adreniline rush....but about that NOS...what did u do for upgrades, anything serious? or did u just have it installed...lemme know where u got the kit, id like to check it out..again Congrats on the 12's

BYN

check my garage all the info it there, nothin serious, just bolt-on stuff. i got the nitrous express universal wet kit from summit racing and the timing tuner and nitrous controler from thunder racing. my brother and i installed the nitrous in one night, very easy to install and def worth it if you on a buget like me and can't afford a supercharger or turbo.

Well a group of us went to cecil county dragstrip in md last night.  Only got two runs in.  My first run i went 12.926 @ 106.17.  Then I adjusted  my nitrous controller and then ran a 12.635 @106.20 spinning all 4 off the line.

here's my best of the 2 runs

R/T          .414

60'           1.837

330          5.173

1/8           8.024

MPH          85.34

1000         10.518

1/4           12.635

MPH          106.20

you did that with just nitrous??? wow :driving: thats awesome!

Edited by jakerz (see edit history)

I HAVE THE TIMING TUNER FROM THUNDER TOO. I THOUGHT IT TURNED THE NITROUS ON AROUND 3K, 2900 TO BE EXACT.  LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GOT IT TO COME ON AROUND 2.

mines complety adjustable from 2000 rpms on up. when you pull the front cover off theres 4 different knobs in there and 4 dip switches also. you can really fine tune your timing and nitrous

nice times.... a bunch of guys are going to cecil county on wednesday. Think you can make it down?

i wish i could but i live 2 hours away and have to get up for work at 5am the next morning. so i'll have to pass this time.

yea i understand... maybe next time. Ill let you guys know what i run