NEW SS, noticed one thing

Luaderdale SS

Welcome!  Looks like we are getting a rather large south florida SS community!  :cool:  I'm in Pembroke Pines and have seen quite a few SS Silvys around here.  Now that the rains are slowing, I'm going to try to become a regular at the tower shops shows on Friday nights (Univ and 595).  Can't make it this Fri though.  I would love to see us get a group together at towers and moroso!  :driving:

I never seem to get challenged in my SS....except once by a Harley F-150, but I had my boss in the truck and I had already scared the hell out of him pulling out of Lowe's.  :crackup:

I can definitly do the tower shops, been there a few times. Live 15 minutes away.

welcome to the site.  much agreed on the 3 upgrades above.  I might as well say it here goes, prepare to loose all your money to your truck.   :devil:

ok, now someone copy my post and put the i'm with stupid sign.

:withstupid:

thanks man but :repost:. Gotcha

welcome to the site.  much agreed on the 3 upgrades above.  I might as well say it here goes, prepare to loose all your money to your truck.   :devil:

ok, now someone copy my post and put the i'm with stupid sign.

:withstupid:

:withstupid: I'll second it. :jester:

I just bought my new SS 7 days ago, and I love it! One thing I am not used to, is 4 or more people a day want to race me. I only got on it with two of them. One was a Charger r/t hemi pulled on me. The other was a GMC sierra lowered, I walked away from him. :) Felt good since for the past 8 years I drove a 4 cyl  5 speed GMC Sonoma p/u truck (aka the turtle). I am ecstatic to have found this site! I want to get a few things for my bone stock 200 miles on it truck. The SS bowtie for the front grill. Also want to do the Air filter, maybe even get a chip or programmer. So, Hello fellow SS owners and now I have the pride of ownership!! yahoo!

PS- any advice is greatly welcome.... :)

Thanks,

Dan D.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

ss.jpg

Grats on you truck im in the same boat I bought my baby about 3 weeks ago. The wifes already jealous that I pay more attention to my truck than her =P. Ive had a few trucks rev up on me when Im going down the street and it does feel good considering I havent owned a truck in like 5 years. I must say this site is freakin awesome thanks to all the posters found some very good stuff on here. Unfortunately I havent taken any pics of my baby but atm she is a bone stock black SS. Thanks again for all the awesome info on here. :cheers:

Oh btw its the "classic" body style not new body style thank god. Not a big fan of the newer body stlye of the silverado. Dont even think they have the new body style ss anyways.

Edited by Juse821 (see edit history)