Brake Vent Ducts on Front Bumper

I drove by Harold Chev in MN...off of 35W & 494...they had a fwe lifted trucks with the SS front end...looked pretty nice...they had the carriage works inserts as well...

they also had PIAA's in the brake duct vents...looked :cool: ...i think that i am going to paint mine to match my truck, black, and put PIAA's in there...might get to it this weekend...if i do i'll get pics... :thumbs:

I know I am taking a chance asking this, BUT, whats a PIAA's? Be eazy on an old man, would ya? :confused:

bear - they are fog lights.

go get um minne, lets see those pics

what am i the guinnea pig :wtf: ...sure let me spend my money :rolleyes: ...that way if it is a big screw up i am out a couple of hundred bucks... :thumbs: ...

BTW how are you going to stop without the added cooling affect of the brake vents? –JK- 

with the kewl new lights...i do not plan on doing much stopping...thinking about doing red and blue bulbs..putting them on a strobe too...an SS cop truck...that would be :cool:

BTW how are you going to stop without the added cooling affect of the brake vents? –JK- 

with the kewl new lights...i do not plan on doing much stopping...thinking about doing red and blue bulbs..putting them on a strobe too...an SS cop truck...that would be 

Well at least someone is using the Hoover vacuum looking attachment and putting it to go use… :D

Cop truck... :puke:

Or you could make some ductwork like this and take it out to the track 

that is a lil overboard for my purposes...but nice work... :thumbs:

Be still my heart. I just get goose bumps thinking of all the possibilities. 

As do i...have to get one of those adjustable flow vaccums though, for the different moods that one might be in :P

Cop truck... 

yeah it was just an idea...but i am still doing the lights..just not sure exactly what ones yet...PIAA has a few that would fit in the space...i guess it will be a surprise.. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived